We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PORSCHE is coming back to Forza 4!

Flo

Shall we begin speculating about what the 7 new ones are? XD I've got my money on 1 of them being the 550 spyder. Theyre loving 50s/60s race cars this time, and it was in the rigged Jalopnik dlc for forza 3, so... Fingers crossed :D (and hopefully the 917K, it'd work so well with the Ferrari 312P.)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1600msp is pretty decent... Normally 9 cars (You get 1 free...) cost 560msp. Not to bad but still quite much for some expansion that was already finished and would've been in the game if EA wasn't being retarded.

1600msp is pretty decent... Normally 9 cars (You get 1 free...) cost 560msp.
When the basic pricing becomes "normal" then everything else becomes fairly priced. Interesting. :phil:

1600MSP ($20) is a 1/3 of the cost of the game you bought back in October.

Don't get me wrong I'm delighted Porsche is back, I just don't like the gates (and doors) this opens in the future.

So cars from F3, Plus the current range? New Boxter, 991, updated Cayenn(ug) GT3 Rs 4.0, GT2 RS and maybe a few fan requests? Hope the boxter Spyder is one!

Cant help but be annoyed/ raise a glass to T10! keep Porsche out to begin with, then release them all again for a price! great marketing i'll grant that!

I reallly hope they do the cars one by 1! If not may look for a deal where I get my live & the required points!

Just had a laugh as well, seems like im knocking T10 & Porsche...and look whos got a GT3 4.0 for there Avatar and Sig... :lol:

Btw, it says Forza Horison is an open world racer? have I missed somthing since the last announcement?

So cars from F3, Plus the current range? New Boxter, 991, updated Cayenn(ug) GT3 Rs 4.0, GT2 RS and maybe a few fan requests? Hope the boxter Spyder is one!

I reallly hope they do the cars one by 1! If not may look for a deal where I get my live & the required points!

Btw, it says Forza Horison is an open world racer? have I missed somthing since the last announcement?

Forza 3 had 27 Porsche's, the dlc will bing 23 OLD porsches from older forza's, and 7 new to the series :mhmm:\

also, just try to the entire pack :nods:

When the basic pricing becomes "normal" then everything else becomes fairly priced. Interesting. :phil:

1600MSP ($20) is a 1/3 of the cost of the game you bought back in October.

Don't get me wrong I'm delighted Porsche is back, I just don't like the gates (and doors) this opens in the future.

We're getting screwed anyway... So i better think the price is ok so i don't feel bad when buying it :lol:

550 Spyder and Carrera GT would HAVE to have Autovista right? I mean... Theyre 2 of the most important cars in Porsche's history.

Let's hope so. Wouldn't mind seeing the 2.7 RS in AV aswell. Now that's a stunning 911.