We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ryzza5

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I say this is some form of 'internet discrimination'?

:cheeky:

But yeah, sure the show may be aimed for one group, but just making gay jokes and such based on what you watch? This could be matched to the old 'MX5's are for gays' i guess. Now look at the cars? People can agree it's one of the BEST handling drivers cars you can get, and can keep you smiling all day on the right road! Why did people not want to like it? because it was a small convertible car!

Not wanting to cause offence or anything, just pointing something out! Though i'd say!

Can I say this is some form of 'internet discrimination'?

But yeah, sure the show may be aimed for one group, but just making gay jokes and such based on what you watch? This could be matched to the old 'MX5's are for gays' i guess. Now look at the cars? People can agree it's one of the BEST handling drivers cars you can get, and can keep you smiling all day on the right road! Why did people not want to like it? because it was a small convertible car!

Not wanting to cause offence or anything, just pointing something out! Though i'd say!

YEA! *points at Soundwave*

MX-5 = girls or hairdressers car.

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p490/Pink-Turbo/Random/100307-fillyrarityreaction_image.png

Thats what you can think, but those in the know, know the Mk1 MX5 is one of the most pure driving experiences that can be had! It diddent get rated in the top 10 of Evo magzines 'Top 100 drivers cars of all time' for nothing! :cheeky:

Just saying :D

• 1 month later...

You named it something stupid.

And for the record, I have a hard time calling myself a fan of the show anymore with the likes of that Lyra plushie running around. I will agree, that has to be a majority of the community anymore but it NEVER used to be like that. :lol:

Yeah..

flitter_and_cloudchaser_by_mysticalpha-d4vmo9s.jpg