We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (by Criterion)

Eudemon

Which platform will you buy this game on?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform will you buy this game on?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

I'd be inclined to say there are more kids on XBL than any other platform, simply for the fact that the Xbox is the cheapest console and the games are generally cheaper.

Then I reckon pc has the least, mainly because kids can't afford, or their parents don't want to dish out, to buy a pc that can play these games, as the cost is far greater than a console that can play the same game. And we all know hardcore racers tend to use PC, for obvious reasons, and kids can't stand to constantly loose, which is another reason why they buy console games.

Guest MrLolololXD

They are, what turned me away from buying a PS3 was the fact that GT5 was a year old already and still cost $150. I got Forza 4, a brand new release for $118. The new 160gb PS3 console itself was $170 more than the new 250gb X360

Guest MrLolololXD

Wut, I checked about 3 different stores, EB didn't have GT5 though when I was looking... D:

And I know pc games are usually cheaper, we have steam to thank for driving the prices down :D No matter how cheap pc games are though, the price of machines themselves are enough to keep the kiddies at bay.

Yep.

TBH I don't like this new Most Wanted. I miss the original Blacklist. I miss the cheesy cut-scenes. Most of all I miss the atmosphere.

You had warm lighting and plenty of bloom, compared to that this new MW looks positively sterile.

In addition, half a million dollar super cars do not fit in a street racing game. FULL STOP.

The tuner scene in the original MW fit a lot better, yes they had the SLR and the Viper and the Carrera GT but the tuner cars could be modified to a point where they were comparable to those cars.

The only thing you get here is 'inflatable tyres' just like World -_-

People are just going to drive into spike strips then redeploy those gosh darned tyres now.

Before it actually MATTERED that the cops were using spikes, now it's just <shrug> *goes into easydrive* :mad:

Betcha most online events turn into takedowns anyway. Also don't like being able to mod cars mid-event, I just want to drive and not have to worry about losing because of not being able to multi-task while racing. Hard enough to not crash into things while just looking at the mini-map. Plus if there's a limit to how many times you can re-inflate your tyres you can guarantee there'll be a PC trainer to remove said limits. Other than that it should be decent basically for being Burnout Paradise 2.

Betcha most online events turn into takedowns anyway. Also don't like being able to mod cars mid-event, I just want to drive and not have to worry about losing because of not being able to multi-task while racing. Hard enough to not crash into things while just looking at the mini-map. Plus if there's a limit to how many times you can re-inflate your tyres you can guarantee there'll be a PC trainer to remove said limits. Other than that it should be decent basically for being Burnout Paradise 2.

agreed,

on another note though,

If there are open world races, then can we all log into a race and cruise around?