We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (by Criterion)

Eudemon

Which platform will you buy this game on?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform will you buy this game on?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't that something that was mentioned about TDU2 but never came to anything just like the using the boat and the whole clubs thing? :hmmm:

I guess you can't really make it anything else as either way you go it will always have some negative connotations behind it.

I remember in an interview they said the reason you can find the cars is so you can have your dream car from the off. In this game it'll work, means we'll have a good mix of cars and don't have to grind for them.(did get annoying on paradise having to do X amount of Races to get the car to appere on the streets for you to find and take out).

Would have been better if it just said "Swap cars" or something.

Why do they keep showing us the same stuff, I saw practically the same video a few weeks ago (while it was shown on screen at the conference). Didn't anyone post it here back then?

'Swap Car' would work. Also don't like how the takedown messages get in your way where you're trying to look. I guess a lot of takedowns will be followed by crashes.

Which is silly because every idiot online is going to go for the fastest car. AKA Veyron/Aventador

I'm half/half on this game. I'll wait till it's on sale maybe..

In my experience and 4 years of being a resident of Paradise City, that may not be the case. I always found a mixed use of cars...sure there were the average 12 year old's who would pick the fastest and strongest cars. But if you know what your doing they wern't a problem.

Can't wait to settle down in Fairview now. ;)

Sorry guys but i'm never gona buy a NFS game again cause it suck its the same thing all over again and its gets boring, the last NFS i bought was Undercover and it was a disappointment really it was Carbon but just in the day light, the Best NFS game played was Underground 1 and 2 cause do you wane know why?...... You could actually tune your cars till you got to a point where you can't get any more horse power or torque :msuh:. there's alot i can say about Underground but i'm not in the mood to type a story LOL but if EA will make Underground 3 and its the same as nr.2 i will buy it but it has to be the same as nr.2 or else a NO from me, okay they can put in cop's in and new stuff as long the keep it simple an realistic and more importantly FUN!!!!! to be honest i would rather play TDU1 then NFS :sorry: