We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cars you love, but nobody else does

calster17

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather be seen in a prius *shiver* than that alfa LOL

I think you hit the concept of this thread right on with that comment, and the pictures you posted on the first page. I, for instance, would rather be seen walking than in either of the two cars you posted. :cheeky:

http://i.imgur.com/3cNXZl.jpg

Some people just want to watch the world burn. :cry:

I love that the 911's have always looked the same, although the 997 and the 991 have become uglier than they used to be. However, I still like the basic shape.

:think: ....

Previous Merc A-class.

Sorry, I cant copy/paste on this stupid computer here in Spain. Ctrlc+ctrlv just dont work. :fp:

Right click and mouse button didn't work either? :cheeky:

I've always loved the Juke, all the crap it's getting is absolutely baseless, it looks great!

For me it's the light position. I personally like my cars to look 'Human' like. So 1 set of eyes(lights)....Them round ones just look gashed on!

You could havve the best car ever in terms of ride, but if it looked like the love child of a Bugatti Veyron and a Ferrari FF....

Anyway.

MG ZS & Rover 45

5194546069_854ca4a1a4_o.jpg

The in-between car of the MG- Rover range, the 45 doesnt seem as remembered as the Rover 25 & 75 or MG ZR & ZT. You see less of them on the roads and all in all it's based on a Honda. Some people will be put off by the retro styling of the pre-facelift cars(like all MG-Rovers) though. But they are nice enough cars, and the MG editions were great handling cars, and the ZS 180(the one with the KV6 engine) is superb!

^

I love the SD1! :D Good to see someone else does! (it's a loved car, but outside of classic car stuff it's not)

Shame that people forget good cars from the 70's - 90' that BL/Austin-Rover/Rover made!

Oh yes, I love everything British Leyland and the 1970s in general are just my cup of tea. Shame the kids can't appreciate them, but I guess that makes us a club exclusive.

:D

As you said it's a shame that kids dont like them. Shame as outside of classic car groups or nostalgic thoughts of parents(Best car my granddad ever owned was a Austin Maxi 1750!). With there cars would feature in some games, throwing a SD1 V8 about in Forza or cruzing about in a Triumph TR8! The TR8 sounds godly! At a local car meet earlier in the year me and a friend herd a V8 and were looking around for a Yanke muscle to drive past and I could't stop smiling at the car!

Talking of which, that takes me onto my next car...

Triumph TR8

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Cars%20Ive%20seen/599234_10150928985126132_1938983700_n.jpg

As I said, great sounding car. It's looks may not be to everyone likings and it will rush if it's raining on the other side of the world & pannle gaps so big you would't have to open the door to get in, but its a nice enough car and one of the last affordable British sports cars and that Rover V8 sound is enough reason to love it....when the car wanted to start up anyway.