We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cars you hate, but no one else does

ScoobSTi

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McLaren-MP4-12C-GT3-1.jpg

^Just no.Possibly will hate new 'F1'.I am quite fan of old F1 and SLR though...

1-bmw-concept-x6.jpg

^Everyone around me loves this..whatever it is.I don't understand why...

Fiat_Punto_Classic_2009.jpg

^Don't know how is at your place but here in Serbia this is owned by I think 70% of drivers.Usually bad drivers.Y'know those that are trying to bash your car so they can make up story how it's all your fault and then you have to fix all broken things on their car...

^I agree, the styling is bleh! Other than that it's a good car...

Another car people will hate me for hating...

bmw%2Bm3%2Be46.jpg

It's a good car I'll admit, but since it appearing in NFS:MW it became the car people of the max power generation moved onto! You know, Mr Saxo that was covered in a bad glassfiber bodykit and zoomed up and down the main street of you local town playing gash tunes and an exhaust that sounded like a 90 year old chain smoker having a coughing fit? When he grew up he could afford a early E46 M3.

As i said though it is a good car, and the CSL edition is great. It's just a large portion of the owners.

Edit: Btw I know the pictures of the CSL, first image I could find of a untuned E46.

Heres another car from me...

Audi-A3.jpg

All the A3's I dislike. Most of my friends(ones who know what your average person knows) like it and a few plan on getting one. To me it's a golf in a suit. Also much like why I don't like the E46 M3 apply to this car. The first gen is cheap to buy and cheap to insure(pending age and such) so moving from there Saxo,Clio,106,etc to the A3...

It may be a good car, but I cant stand it.

I'm sure alot of you's will disagree with me on the cars I post here. But Austin Metro!