We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cars you hate, but no one else does

ScoobSTi

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

Porsche-911-Turbo-1.jpg

rolls-royce-logo.jpg

Holden%20logo.jpg

MK3 Supra

GT86

PREPARE TO DIE, I'M LOADING MY POTATO GUN

And how is the new GTR over rated? Look at it's price/performance. There is not one other manufacturer that offers a car that will do what the GTR does for it's price. The new GTR does 0-100kmh in 2.7 seconds, please name me another car that can do that for under $1,000,000. The only other car that comes close is the Aventador with 2.9, but that costs 3 times more than the GTR.

Guest MrLolololXD

For some reason, I don't know why, I've always been anti-Porsche. I can count the individual models I like using the fingers on my left hand, and the thumb isn't a finger...

Holden do make fantastic cars, but I hate them all.

And with Rolls Royce, well, I liked them before I started working on them. Let's just say my opinion about Rollers has changed dramatically since then...

I'm just sick of Porsche's design. They look nice, but not when they all look the same.

Fair enough, the rear spoiler may be 3mm higher than the previous version and the headlights might be a slightly different colour and the rims may have had a lick of paint... But ultimately they all look the same.

Make a different style for god's sake!

BMW 3er E30. I will leave this without any text, and wait for the E30 fans. :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

I'm just sick of Porsche's design. They look nice, but not when they all look the same.

Fair enough, the rear spoiler may be 3mm higher than the previous version and the headlights might be a slightly different colour and the rims may have had a lick of paint... But ultimately they all look the same.

Make a different style for god's sake!

That is why I love the 911's. Mr. Porsche was a genius when he draw those lines in the 60s that are still actual. Just... shut up and start to love the 911s. :p

If you buy a new car that you like the look of you enjoy it for the first few months and then the novelty wears off slightly.

When you look back through Porsche's design and see that the same core lines have been in place for 50 YEARS... You get sick of it.

This is why all the old people are miserable buggers - because they've lived with the same woman for decades!

Just this ugly thing and all 118 of it's variants (S, 4, 4S, GTS, S Hybrid, Turbo, Turbo S, R, GT275, R500GT, GT, XR-GT, GT-X, S-R GT, S1000, >9000 S, GT-GT-GT S, etc. etc.). Oh, and I'm with Lololol and Sponge on the 911.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/pics-2010/nopq/2010-Porsche-Panamera-4S-Front-Angle-1280x960.jpg

I don't think there are any fans of that car