We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.
Speeder

Test Drive Unlimited: Project Paradise [v0.03A PUBLIC BETA AVAILABLE!]

multiplayer doesnt work for me. Ive installed tdu platinium mod, and it already had a project platinium. Even if i installed this files and replaced with my pervouis files, mp is not working. Please can someone help me? My discord: twoj $tary#0787

8 hours ago, luxus said:

multiplayer doesnt work for me. Ive installed tdu platinium mod, and it already had a project platinium. Even if i installed this files and replaced with my pervouis files, mp is not working. Please can someone help me? My discord: twoj $tary#0787

well you need to have an online savegame for it. when you just continue the savegame you had previously, its quite obvious not an online savegame. so the easiest way is to create a new savegame

or you can edit your current save file with an hex editor, which I'm not sure is worth the hustle as its super complicated

1 hour ago, TDUZoqqer said:

well you need to have an online savegame for it. when you just continue the savegame you had previously, its quite obvious not an online savegame. so the easiest way is to create a new savegame

or you can edit your current save file with an hex editor, which I'm not sure is worth the hustle as its super complicated

so everything i have to do is launch the game by project paradise and create a new profile? will online launch automaticly?

5 hours ago, luxus said:

so everything i have to do is launch the game by project paradise and create a new profile? will online launch automaticly?

If it's not the issue, it's at least one issue. No matter if there is anything else preventing you from playing online, but eitherway it wouldnt work if your profile is set to offline. So it might be the fix, yes.

In an online savegame, the game is always online. By launch, yes.

@okar19

The only people who can bring the feature back are @Speeder or @lean but both guys are disappeared since a long time.

That's really sad because this multiplayer project had much more potential.

E.g.

- more people in the session

- Working online races again

- Friendlist working again

- i bet @BEight could put new gas stations in the world and Speeder/lean can make it work.

- and much more...

But i'm wondering all the time about one thing.... Who owns the server and who is the maintainer of it?

Someone must have interest to running and maintain the server.

That can only be someone who is interested to TDU.