We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

MrLolololXD's 2002 Toyota Supra SZ-R

Guest MrLolololXD

Guest MrLolololXD

Yeah VS-KF's are an awesome wheel, I just butchered the pics of them while 'trying' to put them on my car, wasn't a very good photo to photoshop them onto either I suppose lol.

8121358575_9c1c749bef_z.jpg

kris5.jpg

Think something like this, but on a dark silver car and not hellaflush poking outside the guards like this one, so they'd have a bit less dish. Plus the centre disc would be gunmetal or black. So nothing like this at all really.

860283_568763486476471_590339405_o.jpg

My other options for the moment are either Work S1 or S1R (the S1R has no studs on the outside of the rim), but the centre disc would be either gunmetal or black.

4042322130_be9b20eb6b_o.jpg

Volk RE30 (in black)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Enkei RPF1 (in black)

541f5f3abc1b11e2bf9922000a1fbc1c_7.jpg

Or Work XD9's (in... you guessed it, black)

WORK-XD9-18x9-30-18x10-38-Matt-Black---Toyota-Supra.jpg

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

Well if I could somehow scrape the money together to buy any set of Work Meisters before the end of the month I'd get them for about $1000 cheaper than the usual price due to Work having a big sale. Otherwise I think I might just stick with RPF1's or XD9's simply because they're almost half the price, or less than half, of what the S1®'s are at full price. Don't really need new wheels right at the moment anyway, have brand new tyres on the back, wouldn't hurt to buy some new rims and keep them aside if I can get them really cheap now though.

Plus I could always give my rear tyre's life a hurry along if I wanted... :p

Guest MrLolololXD

I did want XD9's for a long time (as some people might remember lol), but now I prefer the Enkei RPF1's because they look tougher in my eyes. Wouldn't get a full polished or chromed wheel anyway, doesn't suit my colour imo, polished lip with black or gunmetal centres discs would suit better if I was to go down that road. And as for neon green TE37's, never :p Never been huge on TE37's anyway, especially not on Supras.

I got bored earlier so I tried photoshopping another pic, which actually came out successful this time!

This is basically how I'd want my Supra to look externally. MVP/Wings West front lip, Do-Luck sideskirts, factory optioned aero or Ridox rear pods, stock wing (or maybe TRD wing) and Enkei RPF1's.

Starting pic:

http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i426/mikael_7m/IMG_0554.jpg

And successful photoshop pic:

9476946579_3337f24c55_b.jpg

moonstone rpf1 doluck large by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

Now I just need to win the lotto :hmmm:

Guest MrLolololXD

I started pricing up those bodykit prices in that pic above I photoshopped ^ A lot less than what I was expecting them to be...

Anyway, I haven't got around to posting these until now for whatever reason, so here

9528939313_af78b615de_b.jpg

004 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr

No more dent! :yay:

9531726146_3cb070e143_b.jpg

013 by MrLolololXD, on Flickr