We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 5 {DT} - Turning current-gen car lovers into next-gen car gamers

Soundwave

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Too much orange peel, Dan! @0:35

The Forza trailers have always made the game appear more fun than I've ever had playing it.... I reckon I wait for the next one in 1-2 years to see if it's more revolutionary.

That's kinda normal... But what isn't normal is the lack of actual weather effects. This is a really big disadvantage.

Btw, did they just fake the sounds? Maybe they have improved them but I don't recall them sounding that rich.

Btw, did they just fake the sounds? Maybe they have improved them but I don't recall them sounding that rich.

They've done it in the past as well. PD does it as well. Of course it does add immersion to the trailers, not sure it's a good thing though as people might expect too much after them :/

I got around to watching the trailer as well.

I'm officially excited for this game again!! :D YAS MARINA BABY!! And Lotus F1!!! GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE!! :panic:

200 cars and 12 tracks... so they can DLC the heck out of you, your family and all future generations of your friends and families.
The annoying thing is their community will lap it up, so many defenders of this game and studio it's no wonder MS is taking them for a ride. I still don't have Forza 4 as they never released a proper GOTY/Ultimate edition like most popular games do. They released their GOTY edition with an EXTRA 21 CARS! Yes you read that right, the Muscle Pack and September Pennzoil was the only inclusion.

I think the game can still be enjoyable even if it doesn't have 1200 cars, as Diabs suggested on twitter, this game is kinda like GT3 was back in the day with the less cars and stuff (t'was still a great game and look what happened when we got GT4!). Of course it's a bit of a disappointment but I'm still getting this game once I get an Xbone, though most of my hopes are on FM6 tbh.

Also, Yas Marina Lotus E21 direct feed gameplay :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

The graphics do look ridicculous at some points and at some other points it looks spectacular. I kinda feel like this problem has existed in past FM titles as well :lol: Gameplay does look nice, sounds are beautiful and I'm actually loving the fact that every single car has got the Forzavista treatment, though it's still not a good enough reason to cut the car list down by hundreds. That's my 2c, I'm looking forward to playing this (alone :lol:) on my Xbone next year :nods:

They should seriously cut down on their DLC-crap for FM6 though..