We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually not a fan of that sort of thing but that looks tasty somehow :drool:

It kind of reminds me of a Ford GT40 actually, just wish it didn't have that ridiculous wing on the roof. Either way I do appreciate Ivory Tower basing their designs off of real life cars, especially things as obscure as the Jota SVR.

You'd think with all the different companies out there in the world that make Diablo and Murcielago kit cars that there would be someone making Miura replicas. If they existed I would order one in a heartbeat.

Maybe someday...

Ok list updated with the finds shared by jarfcl.

* Added Abarth as manufacturer and added 500 model to it

* Added Cadillac as manufacturer and added the Escalade to it

* Added the McLaren F1 under the McLaren manufacturer

You'll be able to post your own once you reach 10 posts and the software updates your status to a Validated member so not long to go. :)

Don't worry, I'm leveling my post count slowly but steady :)

It's because I'm more a reader than a writer. So these tips are just to give back a little to the Tduck community, as I often use its ressources, as those french videos wouldn't probably make their way until here otherwise (for once we have a french racing game lol)..

Hope to see footages of thoses cars soon nevertheless to see what they look like ingame :p

McL F1 Saleen S7, and Agera R in one game i must be dreaming now give me CCXR too :D

Yeah a CCXR would be nice, still holding out for a Veyron though.

I'd like to see more of the Zonda in the game too, kind of hoping that it's not actually a Zonda R, and that it's and S or an F, that can be turned into an R through the circuit spec. I much prefer the look of the S and F models.

List is starting to look really good.

However I really hope they'll start adding more, let's say common sport cars. by this I'm trying to say that it's cool and all to have supercars like F1's and Pagani but I would like to see more cars like the BMW M3 E92, Merc C63 AMG, cars like such, hopefully you guys get the idea.

--- Post Updated ---

Also another thing. The game will have a good amount of American classics so why not add some classic cars from other countries ?

As an example, I would really, really like them to add the Nissan Skyline 2000 GT-R (C10) Hakosuka. I think it would be a good opponent to those old muscle cars.

The car list on official site was updated, they added Huayra and Miura, but nothing new. The pictures are interesting though, does anyone know if there's an option to open the hood in game? I don't remember it from the beta.

Also, there is new in-depth article about factions, which pretty much answers any question you might have about them

Hey guys, first post here :) So, I was watching some of the trailers and spotted what looks like a 2013 SRT Viper:

Yeah looks like a Viper to me, good eye. First time we've seen it ingame as far as I know. Now we just need to see a Lotus or two.

Hey guys, first post here :) So, I was watching some of the trailers and spotted what looks like a 2013 SRT Viper:

Nice spotting. :)

Can you give the link to which trailer it was taken from? I'd like to see more of it but can't find it :p

EDIT: Nevermind, I finally found it just after posting lol

I also agree that thi slooks like a Viper ('13) The only other car in my mind that comes close to such shape is the new Vanquish but the roof looks speak strongly for the Viper.

Also if the beta list comes piece by piece, then we have the brand of Audi still to expect, I think they had the R8 and a TT in the beta files.

I think they had the R8 and a TT in the beta files.

They even had the Audi Quattro and we gotta think of traffic too. If the traffic drives an R8, then I'm surprised. So basicly, the Viper 13' has been confirmed now and we have an R8 to 99.99% in the game