We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

Yeah. The big fat x in a circle worries me. I'm still hoping for a ludicrous circuit spec Impala. (It seems to cost the same as a Ford GT... so according to that logic it must have some potential?) I guess I'm at the wait and see stage.

And faction wars seem to unlock... stuff. That's the incentive. I guess we'll have a better picture soon enough.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we kind of have guessed it but there no working Digitals in the dashes.

As you can see here

McLaren MP4-12C Dash and no working digits :(

Why are they still developing games if you can't master digital dashes. It's really, not, that, hard! They are the only ones who can't do it. Ah well, I bet they're not professional enough to have a desire to improve knowledge and skills every time.

Why are they still developing games if you can't master digital dashes. It's really, not, that, hard! They are the only ones who can't do it. Ah well, I bet they're not professional enough to have a desire to improve knowledge and skills every time.

again it comes back to this game running on a very old engine.

So is it just me or have some of the cars been false advertised (R35 GT-R, Raid Spec Cars, etc) ? Like what the hell. Ok, I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact of how the Nissan GT-R R35 is still not in this game, but there's other cars such as the Ford Shelby GT500 (2013) which I've yet to see in any of the car dealers available.

And something even more outrageous, a Hummer H1 costs 1.000.000 Dollars ? The same price as a LaFerrari or Agera R ? Someone please bash me in the head with a massive brick or something !

In regards to those cars only credited in the small print then no, as they haven't been seen and that requires proper licensing so it's possible the text is just general copyright or that the Nissan license encompasses that being available to use.

In other words; I don't know.

If you haven't seen the cars or Ubi/IT haven't said that they will be in the game then they haven't really falsely advertised it. As they never advertised the game with those cars.

Every time somebody mentions false advertising in terms of the carcount I think of the whole discussion of TDU2's 208 cars list, which went down to 175, to eventually what... 83?

Ah good ol' times haven't changed :D

Updated the list to show all car available for purchase in game and what specs they are available in.

There are 40 cars(Viper is only available with 100 uPlay points) that you can buy in game plus the 2 hidden wrecks. The Mini Cooper is only available to those who pre-ordered from certain retailers unlike the BMW Z4 which is available to everyone. So not entirely sure why that was a pre-order car.

• 1 month later...