We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What car colour is best?

Ryzza5

Which car colour is best, in your opinion?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which car colour is best, in your opinion?

Looks like we need more discussions around this place, so what better way to kick that off than another ridiculous poll

...Decent conversation' date=' spam is something I constantly work on keeping at a minimum.[/quote']

erm, ok then :umm:

Good Day, ladies and gentlemen and distinguished guests. Our fair website could benefit from a modest increase in posting activities. To that end, I propose to share another insightful question that may encourage you to bestow us with your feedback, in the form of a ballot, and of course, a post using the submission form below.

• 4 weeks later...

It's real difficult to vote for a colour as sometimes some colours do work and don't work depending on the car. For example Ferrari's look great in red but not orange, Lambo's look amazing in crazy colours but not Ferrari red (imo), BMW's really suit white at the moment but on the older ones red, blue and black were the colours of choice.

There is no best colour, and 10 years ago not many people would have picked white, but as we know that has seen an explosion in the uptake on cars of recent years, and for some reason cars now look good in it. So I guess what I'm saying, is it depends on the car, but perhaps if I had to pick a colour that I think works on virtually everything no matter what it was, then I would have to be boring and say black.

As Diab said, there is no best color for any car but if I had to choose the most neutral color that does not look bad on any car, it would be silver.

GT Silver 991 4S:

attachment.php?attachmentid=208040&d=1360052430

Titanium Silver E92 M3:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Argento Nürburgring F12berlinetta:

2048.jpg

Alubeam Silver SLS AMG:

257618_3486798227335_1812427489_o.jpg

Tungsten Silver Mk7 Golf GTI:

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff88/Ahmed_Janahi/2014%20GTI/9T9A0986_zps20c9f10f.jpg

Frozen Silver F10 M5:

6858241355_93e18577a5_b.jpg

Azzurro Thetys Aventador Roadster:

roadster_29.jpg

Well lets go through the colours then. Starting with Black (top at the list) - go and find 6 images to post here - the 3 cars that look best in black and 3 that look the worst. Let's see if we discover anything in the process :)

Can't think of 6 but here's 2 that look REALLY good in black :drool:

img-0465-391838335573248939.JPG

8967157449_12217f293d_z.jpg

Bonus points for not being supercars? :)

Bonus rep for posts written in ye olde polite 1800's style :)

Right you are old chap, im sure we can keep this charade up and going and what not?

Some colours suit some automobiles much better than they suit the next, alas some colors just don't work at all and only exist due to the wealthy owners unique sense of bad taste.

Also some colours go with the times, most British cars from the 1970's all suit brown, and 80's supercars white(Cocaine white is the correct name of said colour).

Upon saying this though, Yellow seems to go well with almost all cars giving that it is the right shade & hue of yellow.

Edit -

Posting 5 pictures now? oh well if you insist...

Somthing new-ish...

2008-Yellow-Porsche-911-Turbo-Cabriolet_Wallpaper_004.jpg

Somthing old...

Ferrari-yellow-retro-car.jpg

Somthing average...

998476_425491694223456_1333211936_n.jpg

Something not expected in in the colour...

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww99/tonybubble/Bananarama.jpg

Winner picture?...

Cats-Exotics-and-Models.jpg