We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Delayed till December 2nd | Another Console Beta in November

Camel

Well it seems that The Crew has been given a short 3 week delay until December 2nd. But they haven't said which year so it may be a 55 week delay...

[media=twitter]519160140713295873[/media]

The Crew has been delayed to December 2 on all-formats, Ubisoft has announced. The game had previously been due to go on sale on November 11.

The extra time will allow Ubisoft to host a second closed console beta in November.

The delay is the latest in a long line for Ubisoft's open-world racer, which had previously been due to go on sale earlier in the year.

"Our philosophy remains to deliver the best game possible," said creative director Julian Gerighty. "We're all committed to delivering a revolutionary experience in the driving genre and we can’t wait for The Crew to be in the hands of the players."

Source - Videogame.com

The extra time will allow Ubisoft to host a second closed console beta in November.

Oh sorry.... I thought a beta was meant in mid development to trace bugs and give devs the time to early spot em and fix it. I didn't know ''beta'' meant ''I need some last minute demo to keep the hype going on''...

Good thing, there's still a bit of a serious love/hate thing with the handling especially. If the default settings turns people away from the game and they only learn to tweak them to make it better then that's not a good thing for those won won't even bother and that word of mouth will spread.