We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Eudemon

Here's something to do guys, find a thread you remember on here specifically and say why. Would be good to see how different timelines show up with this. :cool:

If you can remember something accurate about it then use our Google search or search the big G for site:forum.turboduck.net "search term" to help locate it easier. :D

IcedBullet's Gumball Rally

Nugget of the Week

End of year Awards

TDU2 announcement, leaked artwork that turned out to be for The Crew, TDU2 beta.

That 'Magazine' and all the fights it spawned

TDU1 Mod packs and all the fights they spawned

Discussions about new GT and Forza games and all the fights they spawned

I'd have to turn on my brain to think of some threads from the past, but one I remember even now - it's the TDU:Central goes to Atari/Eden/whatever to play TDU2 thread. There was a Domino's Pizza covering a mystery car that we were guessing what it was. It was actually a GT-R. Also I vaguely remember a photo from a train station or something like that.

I'd have to turn on my brain to think of some threads from the past, but one I remember even now - it's the TDU:Central goes to Atari/Eden/whatever to play TDU2 thread. There was a Domino's Pizza covering a mystery car that we were guessing what it was. It was actually a GT-R. Also I vaguely remember a photo from a train station or something like that.

Awww yiss. Brilliant thread, laughed my ass off at some of the stories, Baldy and Diablo meeting in the train station iirc :lol:

Learning from my many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many mistakes is what makes me the close to competent admin I am today. :nods:

• 2 weeks later...