We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 AUTOPACK "First" 1.0.1

mitkop81

Has anyone already said Agera? or maybe....the 1 : one....but as far as I know there's no models for that yet....then again you could modify an Agera one.....

What about the Huayra? would that be concidered a Hypercar?

Good guess, I think you made BINGO !!! :)

5 - Koenigsegg Agera

6 - Pagani Huayra

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'd like to see more mid to low end cars in the game, they can be so much fun, I spend so much time in the Citroen DS4 that was added just because it's agile and enjoyable to drive!

But either way defiantly cannot complain of free content, expecially when it's better than what the game already gave us.....and an LFA.....and the LaFerrari is gonna be back...............way too excited.....just wish the TDU2 servers were more usable... :(

see more mid to low end cars in the game

Perhaps a BMW M1, Aston Martin DB5, Nissan R390 (well any source of how fast it goes is a little odd, ranges are from 174-220mph, so maybe a bit mid-high), Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, Mazda RX-8, Mazda RX-7, 1967 Corvette, Lotus Elise, 1999 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra, Porsche 550 Spyder, 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS

Perhaps a BMW M1, Aston Martin DB5, Nissan R390 (well any source of how fast it goes is a little odd, ranges are from 174-220mph, so maybe a bit mid-high), Mitsubishi Eclipse GT, Mazda RX-8, Mazda RX-7, 1967 Corvette, Lotus Elise, 1999 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra, Porsche 550 Spyder, 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS
good dreams

I have just uploaded a video voicing my thoughts on this list for the new pack, long story short I am excited!!! however kinda confused about the FXX.....so it's the standard one, not the competizione (or whatever is in the game right now?)

The video is here if you'd like to see it:

its my personal request from Kiborg-DVA about DS4 )

Sorry for the offtopic but can you please ask Kiborg-DVA to send you his Noble M600 (in case you don't have it already) and ask for his permission to upload it here in the site? It this one:

I wrote a comment but he didn't answer it unfortunatelly.