We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 6 {Gone Gold, Demo on 1st Sept}

hassan1995

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well they sort of have all the relevant cars you could ever ask for. I never went into forza and thought hmmm they need more cars in this game.

Well as a long time Forza player I would love to have all the variations of the cars, like FM4 had. Like, I like the LP670, but I rather kick a LP640 over a track. I would even go so far to say, I would rather have more cars that the useless Autovista. It's great work they do there, but I don't want it to become an equivalent to Forza 5, which was 'meh' in my eyes. Just sayin, it's just my opinion. Compared to FM4, FM5 was 'meh', yes, it was 'meh'.

Car list is always something complicated, because everyone has a different taste and preferences about cars.

I personally like cars that are not fast or not exotic, as most people. I love a kei car, i love small hatchbacks... I'd trade a LP670 for a Mazda Demio without think twice. :lol:

(GT6 have both, LP670 and Demio, although, i have about 4 Demios and haven't bought a LP670 yet.)

So, honestly, as long as car list goes, more is always better. :D

Same works for tracks to race on.

• 1 month later...

2 BTCC car's have been announced...

Rotek Racing's S3 Saloon...

[ATTACH]23892[/ATTACH]

And the Speedworks Motorsport Toyota Avensis

[ATTACH]23893[/ATTACH]

Now I'm not getting my hopes too heigh, but if most of the Grid turns up(MG6, Civic Type-R, VW Passat CC, Merc A-Class, Proton Gen-2, etc) then I'll be getting an xBone much earlier than I planned to! Chance to have a TDUCK BTCC championship and all. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
I can stream from the 10th if anyone is interested.

Yes, I pre-ordered the ultimate edition. Yes, I know I'm quite daft. :nods:

I'll probably be getting the deluxe edition first again, vip cars look pretty good.

I'm still kind of pissed they've excluded all the nicer cars from the car pass on fh2.

I usually don't get digital copies of games but I had £12 of credit on my Xbox account that was expiring later this year. Then I had a discount code for some Xbox Live credit codes so it cost me less than £60 for the ultimate edition. Seemed worth it to me. And I get early access so that's a bonus.

It's out, yesterday! If you have the early access it is.

I've only played it for a couple of those hours and most of that time was actually spent asleep so my first impressions are a bit fuzzy. But from what I can remember it is, in my opinion as good as if not better than Forza 4.

You feel spoilt for choice by the amount of cars there are in each category compared to Forza 5. Some of the showcases are a bit, annoying to say the least.

If I go on it this evening I shall post further observations.