We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

24 minutes ago, iFabz said:

You missing the G65 AMG's car file

You must add again G65_AMG.bnk and G65_AMG_I.bnk  into the direction of the game root Test Drive Unlimited/Euro/bnk/Vehicules/

17 minutes ago, BakiVita said:

That's not the only car missing a lot missing I copied all the files from plat v1.21 what am I doing wrong?

Ekran Alıntısı2.PNG

Ekran Alıntısı3.PNG

Edited by BakiVita

8 minutes ago, MagicV8 said:

Wait, what? ISO files? TDU Platinum is zipped only, no ISO afaik.

iso is for tdu installation tried different iso files to make sure game files are not damaged and platinum is zipped yes and coppied that files to the euro and the main folder and maked sure the big.bnk is checked but still the result as the screanshots 😕

5 minutes ago, BakiVita said:

iso is for tdu installation tried different iso files to make sure game files are not damaged and platinum is zipped yes and coppied that files to the euro and the main folder and maked sure the big.bnk is checked but still the result as the screanshots 😕

as you see 

Ekran Alıntısı4.PNG

Ekran Alıntısı5.PNG

Ekran Alıntısı6.PNG

On 8/25/2023 at 5:43 PM, BakiVita said:

I  can't see some cars it is just empty slot like ferrari 458 at v1.21 what am I doing wrong?

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

Enable BigBnk in the launcher.  Also, make sure your Project Paradise is working. In the main menu screen, it must say 0.03a instead of 1.66.  Also make sure you have d3d9.dll in your TDU main folder. 

If the game crashes with d3d9.dll, make sure to remove any compatibility mode of the .exe files. 

11 hours ago, BakiVita said:

as you see 

Ekran Alıntısı4.PNG

Ekran Alıntısı5.PNG

Ekran Alıntısı6.PNG

Add the game to the exceptions of your antivirus and firewall, perhaps they limit some of the functions of the game

5 hours ago, Milli said:

Enable BigBnk in the launcher.  Also, make sure your Project Paradise is working. In the main menu screen, it must say 0.03a instead of 1.66.  Also make sure you have d3d9.dll in your TDU main folder. 

If the game crashes with d3d9.dll, make sure to remove any compatibility mode of the .exe files. 

Thank you so the problem it seems is directx added the d3d9.dll and installed the dx again and then removed the compatibility mode on TestDriveUnlimited.exe fixed it 

6 hours ago, disasterfluffle said:

Heya! So I want to play TDU Platinum, but sites like MyAbandonware have two different versions of TDU to install. As far as I know, Megapack is required, but I don't know if I want the game with 2.00a, or 1.66a. Any help would be appreciated!

You should download TDU from Abandonware games and you don't need to install megapack because already have it on this file