We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

12 hours ago, RennWorks said:

i want to run this with reshade for rtgi, anyone figure out how to do it? renaming the reshade dll to dxgi has not worked for me

also, why is the manual mode so unresponsive? i need to press upshift or downshift multiple times before it does anything

You'll need this:

I'm not sure if TDU1 works well with RTGI, but worth trying of course. To get the depth buffer working correctly, you'll need to disable MSAA.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to re-discover the island of Oahu. TDU Platinum pursue the objective to be more than a collection of many different mods in a pack, the objective is to deliver a whole new experience, a who

Guys, progress is happening, at slow pace, since i have even less free time, but TDU Platinum v2.0 (a.k.a former update 1.13 that grew enough to be called v2.0) is happening. 

BOOM!   Check OP for download links.    

Posted Images

On 3/4/2021 at 8:56 PM, RennWorks said:

i want to run this with reshade for rtgi, anyone figure out how to do it? renaming the reshade dll to dxgi has not worked for me

also, why is the manual mode so unresponsive? i need to press upshift or downshift multiple times before it does anything

Turn on vsync. The game does not work well with high fps. So, you gotta turn on v-sync so the game runs at 60fps

On 3/4/2021 at 4:01 PM, faustylan said:

Dear @Milli, how's the progress on 2.0? Have you given up on it yet? I once read you mentioning it and I'm still eager to try it out when it is ready. Should I keep waiting for it, fingers crossed, or just stick with 1.12?

Since when i give up on things? 

17 hours ago, SerJuander said:

I'm trying to install this Ford GT 2017 mod and i find a note inside the rim folder with this message :

Suspension Height: Before 165 / Back 165
To list the proper suspension height of these values in the DB(TDU_Rims.db) - 235;50;19;315;50;20; (Discs come with their tires)

What does it mean how do i that? Thanks in advance

Edit: I tried copy paste and editing it via vehicle and data editior still big rim and and offset camera

Screenshot (778).png

You need TDUF and know how to work with it. That's required to properlly install a TDU mod.  Sadly, it does not work like magic, and TDU rims setups are kinda complex to understand. 

4 hours ago, Milli said:

You need TDUF and know how to work with it. That's required to properlly install a TDU mod.  Sadly, it does not work like magic, and TDU rims setups are kinda complex to understand. 

I see thanks , I managed to fix rim and the camera via TDUF and vehicle manager. Any good reference for car physics I feel like my brakes is inaccurate. Thanks in advance 

I have tried to change the in game radio to the original songs by copy and pasting the whole radio folder from an unmodified backed up game into the current TDU platinum folder. When I go in game, the radio makes no noise and I still cant figure out how to fix this.

12 hours ago, RennWorks said:

Thanks! the tutorial linked by that preset worked wonders! is msaa the in game AA? I have the in game aa turned off but the depth buffer is appearing as a flat shade

Yes, the ingame AA needs to be turned off.

Go to the D3D9 tab in the ReShade menu and try selecting different depth buffers. One might be greyed out due to MSAA being enabled

Need help.  Ok, so, basically I came back at TDUP after 1 year and I was doing fine till after 45 mins of playing, the game froze and forced me to restart the PC. 2 days after I tried to start the game again but it kept freezing at ''connecting to online server''. I tried to update the mod to the latest version but again, nothing. Then I tried to open tdu.exe (vanilla) and it did the same thing, the only time it has started was when the ''offline tick'' was checked, I'm completely lost, if anybody has got some ideas feel free to tell me.. thank you all.

I have an issue where the game doesn't show some cars in showrooms, or at loans. For example 718 cayman at the beginning of the game is invisible, but i can see its stats, but if i decide to pick it the game crashes. Then i noticed at least one car per showroom is being invisible. Anyone got a fix? Vsync is on if anyone is wondering about that.

9 hours ago, Bonzi said:

Need help.  Ok, so, basically I came back at TDUP after 1 year and I was doing fine till after 45 mins of playing, the game froze and forced me to restart the PC. 2 days after I tried to start the game again but it kept freezing at ''connecting to online server''. I tried to update the mod to the latest version but again, nothing. Then I tried to open tdu.exe (vanilla) and it did the same thing, the only time it has started was when the ''offline tick'' was checked, I'm completely lost, if anybody has got some ideas feel free to tell me.. thank you all.

Reason why you cannot connect was explain 2-3 post above...

15 hours ago, PsychoBear said:

I have tried offline as well. My main screen shows v1.66a, unless you're asking for paradise launcher version? 

That means your project paradise is not working.  Without it, bigbnk won't work aswell. 

Hello Milli, I love your mod. Im preparing a lap times (Racetrack near airport) table in Excel. I have tried 369 cars so far. I have tried each car about 20 times ( No traction control, no assists, shifter with clutch). I'll drop the list when it's done. But some cars have unrealistic handling;

1-Ruf ctr2 ; Very bad performance.. tires spin in all gears and the vehicle does not gain speed at all.

2-Bugatti Veyron ; cornering performance very bad. 1970 charger turns even faster than veyron. Also Veyron Super Sport is turning very well but it doesnt grip the road.

3- Everything is wrong with Murcielago lp640 & lp670 & reventon. Tires don't grip on to the road. The car is going like an RWD also no grip. Very underrated performance. Slr Mclaren & 722 is a little bit underrated too. 

Edited by alpi11