We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Our community just got bigger!

Eudemon

2 hours ago, ///Λquarious said:

There have been some mods to reworked the handling (I haven't tried one yet), so it is possible to do some tweaks. Would be great to give it a try.

Yeah, handling.cpr (if i remember correctly) can be patched. While the physics will became a little better, but not perfect.

My biggest issue is how the game handles 900° wheel rotation (poorly, unlike the 1st one).

Great news here coming!

I'm from Italy. I started playing, on PC, TDU 1 since it has been released, then I found TDU 2... and I'm still here getting fun with Unpacked 4 and all the good stuff in it.

I'd like so much if some 'bugs' occuring on Windows 10 Pro and nVidia top cards - I'm getting the map randomly and two championships never, for example.

But TDU 2 is great nowadays still. And TDU World wiil be greater for sure!

About TDU 3... we will see, when it will be released.

With best regards to all of you great friends from all over the world.

Edited by JagHond

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 7:21 PM, fatal said:

My biggest issue is how the game handles 900° wheel rotation (poorly, unlike the 1st one).

There is actually a fix for this. Try out this mod:

Handling became a lot better in my opinion, I'm interested to see if you feel the same way. Be sure to play on Sport mode instead of Hardcore though. Hardcore mode has an issue with this mod where the wheels immediately lock up no matter how gentle you brake.

On 8/17/2020 at 11:57 AM, ///Λquarious said:

There is actually a fix for this. Try out this mod:

Handling became a lot better in my opinion, I'm interested to see if you feel the same way. Be sure to play on Sport mode instead of Hardcore though. Hardcore mode has an issue with this mod where the wheels immediately lock up no matter how gentle you brake.

I've used this, I mentioned this (or other mods). With mods its better, but the 1st TDU was much better 🙂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.