We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 needs ...?

Eudemon

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Would love to see it in New Zealand, but that's not gonna happen.

I think that the game would benefit from the addition of more things like the windows, such as Headlights that have a toggle on/off (for an instant challenge, put them onto highbeam); Cruise Control; Fuel and a Fuel used / Distance gauge (MPG/KPL); windscreen wipers, you know, just relatively little things like that

i said it before somewhere else, but having the game cheat proof would make it better. cannot stand it when some n00b flies by at 450 mph because they are using a game shark cheat disc that allows super speed among other things. i am not saying to make it mod proof, that actually improves the game...just cheat proof

• 2 weeks later...

I'm quite happy with TDU now, its a good casual simulation and I'd really love most of what is mentioned, except for day/night. Improved graphics is hopefully a given...

I'd like to see a racetrack that is accessible at the start - for getting used to the feel of car controls, with another track or two being unlocked after you level up.

I'd also like to see the ability for modders to create and add their own cars - like Microsoft Flight Simulator.

But most of all what is needed are more cars.

From exclusive and powerful cars (Veyron, Gumpert, Reventon) to some lower end cars. EA holds the rights to Porsche and I'm not too sure about BMW, but Eden has the Holden Efijy, so why not throw in an Astra, a VXR8 or a Commodore? I'd like to see more average cars such as a Honda Odyssey or a Toyota Camry. A Rolls-Royce wouldn't go astray either :p

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this (don't feel like reading 10 pages), but how about the ability to add friends by typing their game name into your friends list rather than having to meet them somewhere in the game and add them. Also, we need some "Modern Classics" like the '04 Cobra w/ IRS, LS1 Camaro, 2JZ-GTE or 7M-GTE Supra, etc.

Double post ftl.

I don't know if this has even been considered, but...

The ability to actually roll cars over!

I hate the way TDU flips you back upright mid-jump or when you're rolling down a hill in HC mode.

This would unlock so much potential for epic crashes and insane stunts in hardcore mode, it has to be done. :nuts:

I just love the idea of flying through the air upside down at 260mph in a stg3 Koenigsegg on cockpit view...

Please get rid of over-the-crest corners. About 99% of all bends in TDU1 seem to drop off after the apex sending you flying into the nearest tree/building/invisible pedestrian (can we have some visible ones btw?).

Can we have some more corners like the first part of Eau Rouge from Spa Francochamps track? Please.