We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 needs ...?

Eudemon

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, THANK YOU very much for speaking out on our behalf...

There is one feature I forgot to mention though:

With the regular patches, why not delete certain cars from the dealership when their real-life counterparts are replaced? For example, the new Jag XKR is out, so why not take the old XKR out of the dealership. Same can apply for real-life limited-edition cars, say make them available for only a few days in the game or something. And when I said delete them from the showroom, I didn't mean take it out of the game. They can still be found, but can only be bought from other players with the Trade function. This will make much more sense to trading online, since you are now buying cars you really can't find in the game, and thus have a good reason to pay for the premium the owner will charge. I mean, who ever heard of a $500k Audi TT? As it is now, the Trade function is pretty useless, so this will make it not so useless...

Am i the only one that thinks that changing the server limit from 8 is a bad idea? I have a hard enough time getting good connections to 8 people let alone 12 or 16.

Yes :p

It all depends on how they improve it tbh. It could either make it easier to connect, harder or no difference. I'm not really knolwedgable in this area but ...

easier - more informtation to "grab" hold of and connect

harder - more information to actually download before you connect

no difference - well IDK :p

Guest RB26DETT

+ rep baldy!

shadow, you're the only one i know who has connecting problems. so i'm not against this idea.

how about if tdu2 had more cars like the skyline. you know, supra's, evo x's, impreza's, rx8's, new gtr r35. i'd like to drive those cars after driving a supercar for a while. that's why i love my skyline in tdu!

Am i the only one that thinks that changing the server limit from 8 is a bad idea? I have a hard enough time getting good connections to 8 people let alone 12 or 16.

You can already specify a player limit of less than 8 if you have problems, no reason why that wouldn't still be the case if the upper limit was raised.

Nice email, hope people will come up with some more ideas over at the Atari forums and don't just repeat this :)

It looks a little... demanding to me... Plus, there's a lot of time-consuming animations and things you've asked for, meaning that if they put the majority of those things in, it's gonna take years to program.
The final copy that was sent had some of the text changed so that it didn't sound like that, we didn't want it to look like we were telling them what we wanted merely what we wanted to see and to give them an insight into what a part of their community wanted.

The reason for that was because everyone was split on that one so it wasn't something that everyone or a majority wanted. The casual gamers like being able to get the good cars in an easy manner whereas the same amount would like it that if you are seen in an Enzo, MC12, CCR etc it means you are progressing through the game well and have done some of the bigger challenges.

I'm sure this will be picked up on or mentioned in the official forums as I have seen people talking about it.

• 4 weeks later...
I have added the actual document and list that was sent to the first post now for all to read. As far as I know some of it was removed or altered but most of it stayed so if you wanted to see what we ended up sending on behalf of you guys then it's their for you to see.

:D

Just read through the document ... thanks for including my suggestions ... NOT :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Same here, too late. :)

Was gonna suggest having some good vantage points around the environment (or less tree clutter on mountain tops/peaks). Combined with a videomode with longer visual range, night vision - if there will be night, and auto-tracking of a selected car, it would be great to be able to watch/record races or cruises from afar or above (tantalus/racetrack come to mind).

• 3 weeks later...