We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also 12th March to 12th April is 1 month, well I know it's the 11th March still in most of North America but you get the idea. :D

I didn't know timezones were THAT far from each other?! A full month? Wow...

I'd say this is quite nugget worthy, eh? :D

Week #22. Diablo(2) :: While posting about the difference in time compared to the announcement and the unexpected release of the Megapack Diablo posted that it was almost a month due to the announcement being made on the 12th March and the pack being released the 12th April in Europe, of course with North America being a good few hours behind it would still have been the 11th which is what was posted........... but the 11th March, not April. D'oh! Now I'm 2 !

Also 12th March to 12th April is 1 month, well I know it's the 11th March still in most of North America but you get the idea. :D

Guest RB26DETT
    Phew *wipes brow*

No one spotted my pidgeon owls xD

shucks. and i was that close to finally getting someone nuggeted. :p

Week #22. Diablo(2) :: While posting about the difference in time compared to the announcement and the unexpected release of the Megapack Diablo posted that it was almost a month due to the announcement being made on the 12th March and the pack being released the 12th April in Europe, of course with North America being a good few hours behind it would still have been the 11th which is what was posted........... but the 11th March, not April. D'oh! Now I'm 2 !
    HAHa, just had to quote, to make sure you didn't change it, well I know you have admin rights, but it will still say you edited my post if you do :p

Could this be a double week nugget?