We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

Guest RB26DETT
    Yaeh, I maen you do get 5 mnis to cahnge the tlite if you mkae a msitake. ;)

haha cool. better watch out fellas.

[offtopic] i like the gaming rig thing in our profile. i filled out mine already. :D you got a sweet computer diablo! [/offtopic]

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week #12. CarboyZR1 :: In the thread about what racing car would you choose KingSkyline said he would like the Audi R10 to which CarboyZR1 replied "That's not a race car, that's a supercar." :rolleyes: :p

Audi R10 V12 TDI

That is my dream race car.

That's not a race car, that's a supercar.

Does it have to on this forum? Like, really have to be here? 'cause I wannt get Iced for trying to Nugget someone on EU forums :p
    Trust me on other places myself and others have been truly nugget worthy, Live is always a good place for it but for the Total Nugget it has to be on TDUc.

Nige for Nugget from the GTA4 Thread for not checking what day of the week the 29th April is!

YEEESSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the must have games of 2008 sure looks great, I will certainly be buying it at 7am in the morning on Friday 29th April :D, and the beauty of it is I will book it off from work so I have allllllllllllll day to roam Liberty City before most people even get their hands on it :D.

Another thing it will provide some entertainment in between 29th April and the NHL 2K9 release date :p.

Nige for Nugget from the GTA4 Thread for not checking what day of the week the 29th April is!

I checked, don't worry I also said before Christmas "sometime after Christmas I would make myself a NUGGET" which I did :D.

So after what 4 months ??????????? I finally get my first nugget, still you guys didn't slip me up, I did it all on my own accord :D.

TRY HARDER NEXT TIME GUYS :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW when do I officially become the NUGGET :p ???????

Week #13. carmadmike :: In the "name that car" thread, carmadmike posted what he thought might be a hard one to identify, within minutes though, it was answered ...all because he never renamed the original image that he linked to. All together now "Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!". :pcpunch:

Yes, but have you left? lol

Ill start this off again, dont know whether this is hard or not (Ill get other parts of needs be)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --