We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iced and Speed are asleep. *rolls eyes* Light weights.

In the same bed, naturally <3

;) sorry, had a foul night of it last night which has resulted in the most self hatred i've had in a long time :( need to cheer myself up with pettyness

Week #28. Mb(2) :: When you see the thread title "British are Nuts! Guy has sex with VW Beetle!", you tend to think wow this guy from the UK is nuts and needs to get out more so when you get to the end of the article and see "Unsurprisingly, Jason from Missouri, USA" you do a double take and wonder alrighty then did you even read the article?! What a nugget eh?

very strange, But it's an american guy!

"British are Nuts! Guy has sex with his VW Beetle
    thats an american

Dude thats just had me in stitches, deffo +rep

Where in the story did it say he is American, is it just me or, how the hell should i know.

The article said he was from Missouri, USA.

Guest RB26DETT

On the Pagani Zonda Cinque thread.

The one Balto posted looks like the sex :D:D:D. Shame it's not going to be the final one. But the final one (RB posted) looks nice too. Definetly nicer than the F and the C12S, they're kind of plain IMO.

Balto and RB both were talking about the same car

NUGGET!

I'd also like to add to that

The one Balto posted looks like the sex :D:D:D. Shame it's not going to be the final one. But the final one (RB posted) looks nice too. Definetly nicer than the F and the C12S, they're kind of plain IMO.

It is going to be the final Zonda. :p