We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT
    ROFL Fraps is a recorder in-game. This is a camcorder that is recording! LOL Nugget

look at my reply on that thread. :rolleyes:

Week #27. Mortimer :: Mortimer, a fairly recent member to us here at TDUc made this belter of a nugget in the 'What you saw recently' thread where Lwsbrck posted a nice find of an old style Mustang and a Lancia Delta which he kindly attached and as you will see from the quote even stated what the cars were. Well Mortimer being the ever careful reader thought no chance, even if you were there and I wasn't I know that car isn't what you say and I will voice my opinion loud and proud and I will be .............completely wrong. Nicely done Mortimer, smooooooth.

anyway, pics of delta and 'stang are attatched...

Mwsbrck, it sounded wrong but! the second pic is not a 'stang, its a GOLF

Week #27. Mortimer :: Mortimer, a fairly recent member to us here at TDUc made this belter of a nugget in the 'What you saw recently' thread where Lwsbrck posted a nice find of an old style Mustang and a Lancia Delta which he kindly attached and as you will see from the quote even stated what the cars were. Well Mortimer being the ever careful reader thought no chance, even if you were there and I wasn't I know that car isn't what you say and I will voice my opinion loud and proud and I will be .............completely wrong. Nicely done Mortimer, smooooooth.

=3 i just knew i was gonna get nuggeted, after that post i saw a delta the very next day and i nearly died...