We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Happy Birthday Diablo!

Baldy

:birthday::birthday:Happy Birthday Diablo,:birthday::birthday:

:bananadance2:Make sure you have a few drinks. Actually get hammered.:bananadance2:

:cheers:Have a good one.:cheers:

:woot: :woot:

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::bananadance2::bananadance2::bananadance2::bananadance2::hiho::hiho::hiho::hiho::taz::taz::taz::taz::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::omg::omg::omg::cheers::cheers::cheers::bananadance3::bananadance3::bananadance3::happyroll::happyroll::happyroll::excited::excited::excited::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::bananaskip::bananaskip::bananaskip::bananasplit::bananasplit::bananajump::bananajump::dance::dance::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:):):)

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::bananadance2::bananadance2::bananadance2::bananadance2::hiho::hiho::hiho::hiho::taz::taz::taz::taz::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::omg::omg::omg::cheers::cheers::cheers::bananadance3::bananadance3::bananadance3::happyroll::happyroll::happyroll::excited::excited::excited::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::bananaskip::bananaskip::bananaskip::bananasplit::bananasplit::bananajump::bananajump::dance::dance::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p

Thanks all, I appreciate the congrats and stuff, I been out drinking with some mates and I'm half-dished but i got me some irn-bru so i should be alright to watch the f1 tomorrow.

Sounds like you had a good night i thought i would correct the spellings for you.

Wow I feel rough, my chest hurts like hell but that could be because I apparently ran into a telephone box but anyway thanks a lot guys, my head is sore but I'm awake now, gonna eat some noodles and drink irn-bru. Cheers for the well wishes though, got some more drinking to do tonight but it won't be as heavy as last night.

The best nights out are the ones you don't remember to well, also some pain is obligatory. My mate phoned me this morning asking how I was feeling and I was like "man I'm rough as hell and my chest on the left side has a spiking pain" to which he said "that's because you ran into a phone box you mad barsteward". ;)