We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you mean hardcore driving assist? Cause as far i remember races were disabled in hardcore mode though i might be wrong it didnt play much in hardcore

There's a glitch where you play in Hardcore mode, then Hit Esc and click New Game, click No, go back and all the missions show up. The H icon eventually disappears but the moon physics remain.

There's a glitch where you play in Hardcore mode, then Hit Esc and click New Game, click No, go back and all the missions show up. The H icon eventually disappears but the moon physics remain.

Ah that explains everything gonna have to try it when im on pc

It runs super well.

Also:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20540[/ATTACH]

Damn, I can't get it... How many times did you sign up?

Every time I enter BFH web page the sign up option is "on" and I had entered my info several times and it never says "you have already registered"...

Yeah i wanted to try too well its not as bad as BF4 but Netcode is still crap, again its default 10hz which is retarded because even BF4 runs at 30 now after the CTE updates but i have to say i like the progression system in BF Hardline

Gonna play some War Thundr now might take some screenshots :)

I got into BF Hardline beta and its the same crap as BF4 so nothing special

My exact thoughts, as little as I played BF4. I've played 4 or 5 rounds and while I enjoy it, it's nothing too different from anything BF-related I've seen in the past.