We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a 370z Roadster in silver :drool: but couldnt get any pictures because I was coming back from a school trip and we arent allowed any phones or anything like that :(

I lol'd.

Rules are there to be broken :lol:

Ah, the good old days. I remember when we weren't allowed to take our phones to school at all. Anyone who did had them taken off. Except that didn't really work as we all just used to shout abuse at the teacher and get sent out, then we'd just have a chat outside the classroom haha

Good times.

I backroad blast yesterday in our MR nearly ended up with a Hybrid MR2 599GTB!

Thankfully the owner of it seemed Suprised to see us round the corner and i'm guessing that thanks to its brakes that we diddent meet! Funnly enough its the same 599 that i stalled in front of last week when on a driving lesson, and the same one that they driver is a legend for doing a quick burnout and blast when me and a mate seen it at Traffic lights!

Seen nothing today though...been raining and i havent been out yet! :(

Had to do a quick blast into Aberdeen yesterday to pick up my new suit(looks epic btw!:D)...

I seen a 911 GT3 RS(996)

A E30 BMW Estate, E92 M3 and a M5(E60) Estate as well...which Made me smile(yes, me smiling at a BMW...it does happen)

A F360

I also came upone what must of been the 'SUV Club' as I seen a X5M, X6M, Q7 V12, Cayenn Turbo and A Kann all pritty much on the same street! Made me laugh as the most off road they will ever see is a few leafs that have fallen off the trees, wait come to thi9nk of it thats the most off road they can actually do!

Today:

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Audi RS4

Bentley Continental Speed x2

Bentley Continental GT

Bentley Continental GTC

Bentley Continental Flying Spur

BMW M3 x3

Chevrolet Camaro SS (was amazed to see it :p)

Jaguar XFR

Merc CL63 AMG

Merc C63 AMG

Renault Avantime :D

Went to London today pretty awesome day considering it's September

2 458s One with Gordon Ramsey driving it

LP570 SL

CL63 Black series :drool: first I've ever seen!

Ermm and some other stuff, I'm sure Tom will post some photos but I'm not gonna be able to get onto a pc till tomorrow evening..