We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

hmm i just came from work and raced a pos ricer honda civic with a big ass fart can on it with nos stickers all over does this count?

Heh i see stuff like this all the time except Nissan skylines are more popular in Australia. It's getting to the point where people are purposely making there skylines look stock to stand out from all the riced ones.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

meet them on the highway so i din't see what model, but it was 2 Porsche's.. one cayenne and one of the 911 carrera's.. nice cars, im sure some of you see many of that kind of cars every day (dont tell me :mad:) but to me here in norway, its some rly nice cars that you dont see every day..

EDIT: i forgot, last week, my neighbour had a nice red 911 turbo at their house.. i dunno why, and i didn't get to ask because the man that live's there.. i've never talked to him and his kinda wierd.. an old man ;) i have no idea if he's rich, maybe he was trying it or something, i dunno because i didn't get a close look.. never seen it around..

EDIT 56? :S

i have to cry now.. you dont even comment the Lexus in the background?? :'( i've never seen a lambo on the road, i guess i wont, ever, maybe if i move to some wierd country.. i hate norway now!

Aston Martin DB9, Red.

Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Gun Metal Grey.

They seem to be getting common sight around here, unless its a load of Londoners who have decided to come up here for a driving holiday, for some reason, in the autumn.

Also, a Kahn Range Rover Sport.

Sorry but that really is not believable, you just so happen to see the 4 most sought after cars in the world in 1 or 2 days?

Yeh, I'm starting to wonder if half of what is posted in this thread is true.

I'd love to be able to get pictures to prove I have seen them but usually the cars have come and gone that fast I have no time to get my phone out. Even then I can't upload any photo's because I've lost the USB lead for my phone and I'm sure as hell are not going to carry around a fully sized camera just incase I see something.

Went up to Manchester today and on the way home saw a Gallardo, and in the drivers seat, no other than Jay Kay :) Didn't take photo's because It would have looked like I was taking photo's of him and not the car, which I didn't want to do. Was in a traffic jam though just outside Warwick so i'm 100% certain it was him.