We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

went to MPH 2010 yesterday, saw 4 Mercedes SLS AMGs, 4 Ferrari F40s, a Bugatti Veyron with Britains most expensive reg plate, Carrera GT, Jaguar XJ220, 2 Ferrari F50s, Spyker C8 LM85, 2 Audi R8 Spyders, 2 Morgan Aero Supersports, Bentley Mulsanne, Aston MArtin Rapide and many many more! :D

shh... damn! This sexy colored lambo..:(

you see how difficult it is to steer a 670 Bhp monster in London's streets :)

btw I was in Moscow this week. Note this if you are also planing going spot there:

it is simply IMPOSSIBLE to spot there, forget this!^^

Just get a 458. Parked.

You will see there a lot (6 RR Phantoms (at once of course), Ghost, F430 Spider, a SLS, 8 May's, A HUGE count of Cayenne's, Bentley's, Porsh's. blah) but on the cam you will get maybe.. mh.. 40%?

So... a few pics will follow :D

I had often wondered about that, Russia has a wealth of super cars in it's major cities yet I never seem to see them on Flickr. (There's probably some on AG but I don't go there)

I've seen documentaries on the super rich of Moscow and St Petersburg and how their teenage children all park up their cars around the clubs and bars etc, god a 17/18 year old guy even wrote off an LP 640 there. Do people just take a very dim view of spotting there or something?