We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

I'm not sure, we need Mb. It's currently got a panoramic glass roof on it, which I imagine will be removed for the rag top again soon.

Oh hai!

I don't know, i couldn't care less about that old brick:o

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the aftermath of an epic accident this morning on the way to college.

A VW Polo which looked (Key word there: Looked) exactly like my mums car which had pulled out of a junction, I'm guessing trying to beat the traffic on the main road but failed catastrophicly because it must of hit a car travelling on the main road and shunted it across one lane into a gas supply which later resulted in the surrounding area being evacuated for safety reasons. There was quite literally no front end left on the Polo and the other car didn't get an easy time either. There were bits of glass, rubber, metal and all sorts spread all over the road, it almost looked like a horror scene.

No pictures obviously, as much as I like seeing some carnage I don't think it's right to take photographs of accidents which have just happened.

There's a nice little twist to the "What You Saw Recently!" thread.

Had an excellent day today, seen so many cars including 2 Gallardo LP570 Superleggeras a 458 and an SLS and many many many more. One of the best shows I've ever been too :). Pictures to come :D

hx4286.jpg

290x0ty.jpg

sxkwat.jpg

2u3uuzc.jpg

2eywac6.jpg

Pictures Added :D, More to come either tonight or tomorrow :)

You lucky dude.

I've been to a Mercedes Driving Experience day today. I didn't know there was going to be one, I've gone there by accident, so no photos.

- SLS AMG in red

- E500 Coupe

- E500 Convertiable

- SLK55 AMG

- C63 AMG

- Couple of SL600s

you luck man you two F40's in one day

I actually saw 4 :lol:

Some more pictures

Best ever 4x4 sounds sooooo good :D

2rm88yd.jpg

Lovely Diablo

153xiiw.jpg

My first 458, not sure I really like it that much, the wheels were horrible.

27zjbj5.jpg

SLR 722 In the Mercedes Benz Compound

ms1xra.jpg

A really crap photo of my first SLS, for some reason it was hidden round the corner :(

oidchv.jpg

Still a few more pictures to come.... probably

you luck man you two F40's in one day

I did that once. also in the same day, veyron, veyron pur sang, 3 enzos, caparo, zonda f roadster, koenigsegg ccr and 2 slrs! that was last november though!