We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you traveling all over Europe?

No lol, I live an hour away from London :p. And the Holiday photos are coming out in a funny order and slowly xD Just went to the South of France and Italy on Holiday but stopped in a few places on the way. :)

Lets see if I can remember everything...

Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster

Aston Martin Vanquish

Audi RS4

Audi R8

BMW M3

Chevrolet Corvette Z06

Chevrolet Corvette C4 (?)

Dodge Viper x7

Dodge Viper SRT-10

Ford Mustang (00)

Ford Mustang (05) x2 (One looked like a Bullitt version)

Ford Mustang (10)

Honda CR-Z

Hummer H2

Infiniti G35

Jaguar XKR x4

Lamborghini Gallardo

Lotus Europa x2

Mercedes SL65 AMG

Mercedes SL55 AMG x2

Nissan 370Z x2

Porsche 911 Turbo

Rolls Royce Phantom

Suzuki Swift (10) x3 (I thought i'd put it seeing as they're not actually out yet :cheeky:)

Not much I guess.

Last weekend, I managed to see an Audi R8 V8 going TOO slowly and ended up running into the owner at a rest area. I asked him why and apparently the police watch him too much so he can't go faster than 65 :(. So when we took off and saw us, he floored it for us :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and my goodness it sounded amazing. Today, I went to see a CLS500 today (this one: http://www.allenmellododgenashua.com/used/Mercedes-Benz/2009-Mercedes-Benz-CLS+550-4343a5887f000001008393ef4922683e.htm) to see if it could replace our totaled car. The second I sat in the rear seat, my dad said no because my head was hitting the headliner! :rofl:

I also saw a GT-R today, which I think sounds like a ricer. (DON'T KILL ME!)

when Driving the MR Yesterday(I'm so happy i can drive it on the road and with Insurance) i was behind a 599! I was Terrified and thinking "Go slow, go slow, go slow its a 599!" , and my dad was probs hoping i'd do the same!

I'm guessing the 599 Drivier was thinking "Thats a Damm L plate on that car, he'd better not crash into me!"

I've also seen two Panamaras in 2 days, one a Sandy Colour and the other in white, with Black rims and Black Spoiler....I dont know why but i'm starting to kinda like it....sorry, to be more clear, i like it more than the AM Rapid, as it doesn't just look like a 911 with 2 doors at the back!