We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm I think Hong Kong spotting should be classed as cheating, like Monaco. :P

Probably. You could take any of them, but this one alone has a GT-R, Gallardo SL, and F430 in the background, just parked. :p

http://twm.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Cars/DSC_8703.jpg/_small.jpg

Unfortunately it turned up at a manic moment.

I know the Turbo 1 is the impressive one, but is a Turbo 2 rare at all over there? In the US (where neither were officially sold), that goes without saying, but I happen to have seen one at a Concours event. Not sure if you guys consider that worthy of posting or not. :hmmm:

-Leadfoot

;432855']

I know the Turbo 1 is the impressive one, but is a Turbo 2 rare at all over there? In the US (where neither were officially sold), that goes without saying, but I happen to have seen one at a Concours event. Not sure if you guys consider that worthy of posting or not. :hmmm:

-Leadfoot

Well it's the first one I've ever seen, so I'd say yeah.

It sort of has an orange interior.

So it does.. This was the Clarkson one I think but can't be sure. Has solid orange head rests.

Either way it's a nice colour config.

I had some guy in a M3 try and accuse me of Denting his car, when he opened his door onto mine and could see it was open!(thankfuilly, only white paint on mine) The guy got really abusive about it at and got the idea he was going to smack me! Thankfully some random who'd been sitting in his car and seen the thing came out and told what he seen and helped me out of it!(Also helped as the guy was the sort of guy who'd be a bouncer at a night club).

Just hoping I the damaged to his car is worth over £100! :twisted:

Other than that, saw a E60 M5 and a MR-355(SW20 MR2 with a Ferrari F355 bodykit)

Saw three corvette coupes and two corvette convertibles including a orange covette c6 manual, I also saw 2 2010 camaros 2 mustang coupes a custom 2010 dark grey dodge challenger, and I also saw a blacked out panamera and 911 and i also saw a white mercedes s550 coupe driving down the highway when I was going home

@ Piglet I just had a guy accuse me of doing a burnout in the school parking and shooting a rock into his window, One the charger can't do a burnout and two there one was No one behide me. So he's trying to make me pay for a new windshield I looked at his windshield and there was a microscopic chip in his window. Imma tell him to F-off

There was a brand new 911 GTS coupe that drove into the shop at work today. I crapped my pants..

Corvette grandsport (new)