We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ GTR's are for those Westerners who WOW at a GTR all the time :p

They are still rather rare over there in the West...

EDIT:

Lexus LS460s and IS250s are so common in Singapore!

At the basement of my condo, I counted 3 LS460s, and 3 IS250s :p

EDIT2: Safiro, you live in Norway, the hell for luxury cars yep? Extreme car taxes and everything? D:

^ move to the city? I think there are 2 Aston DB9 in Norway

2 in total!?:eek::eek::eek:

In Holland we have (looking at the licenseplate file) 108 Coupés, 57 Volantes and 2 LM's.

(Also we have 12 DBS'es, 132 AMV8's, 29 V8 Roadsters, 1 N400 and 2 N400 Roadsters) :lol:

Today i decited to do a bycicle-ride with my cousin. Then we drove to a place near the street(i live in a village, not a town). The first car we saw was a Lamborghini Gallardo Lp-540 white with black spoiler and a Maserati Quatro... Then after 1 hour my cousin said: Lets go home. Then i said: No wait, i feel that there is comming something....

Then 2min. later there were a group of rich peolpe, who do every weekend a cruise near my village. It was awesome, first car Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano coupe, second green Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, new on was a silver R8, then a red Ferrari Scuderia and the last one was an orange Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera. They saw us sitting there and made some noise for us. I can tell u, that was AWESOME! :D

On Thursday morning on my drive to uni I saw a black Ferrari 599 going the other way. I had my windows down anyway due it being a warm day, so I got kind of distracted when it went past, lol. The noise... wow.:eek:

Then today when I went into work there was a black Aston Martin DB7 in the car park.

Today i decited to do a bycicle-ride with my cousin. Then we drove to a place near the street(i live in a village, not a town). The first car we saw was a Lamborghini Gallardo Lp-540 white with black spoiler and a Maserati Quatro... Then after 1 hour my cousin said: Lets go home. Then i said: No wait, i feel that there is comming something....

Then 2min. later there were a group of rich peolpe, who do every weekend a cruise near my village. It was awesome, first car Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano coupe, second green Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, new on was a silver R8, then a red Ferrari Scuderia and the last one was an orange Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera. They saw us sitting there and made some noise for us. I can tell u, that was AWESOME!

To bad they never made green Superleggera's. :confused:

I didnt watch if it had a spoiler, but it was green and has those superleggera vinyls

Might be an Affolter. Those are just normal Gallardo's with a Superleggera stripe saying -> SuperVeloce.