We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two days ago, I went to Newbury Street in Boston and I saw nine S550's, three Bentley Continental GT's, one Arnage, a gazillion Range Rovers and Escalade's, one Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale, one 360 Spyder, and one Mercedes CL500.

Saw a Cont GT when out on driving lesson and was studing it in my rear view mirror becouese its only when you looks closly at them things that you see the details that make that a very nice car. Shame I missed the lights becouse i was studing it lol. Lucky no-one behind me and driving instructor reminded me to go.

Madmaz put the sig together, And its A render from Planetrenders, well at least ive seen it on there anyway, I still love it also!

randomus_r made it actually, and the image came from a wallpaper from a different site! So there *blows raspberry*

;)

BTW - Thanks DriftNismo :)

Lol @ Randy.

Today, i saw a very nice white Cayman S with black rims, looked fantastic, a black 911 Turbo, a red car that i can't remember the name of right now, will think of it soon and a silver Saab 93 that is always down my school's road and i've just noticed that the licence plate is YI PEY :D.

Everyone knew you were coming and ran away :p

Now your the one being nasty randy. Whats with the sarcastic attitude today? :oook:

You should have got a picture of the LP640 Mortimer as it is really special ;)

That reminds me. Theres a new Lamborghini Dealership just opened up in Edinburgh but last time I was in that area I got chucked out by some manager guy or something as I guess I was spending too much time there taking photos and people were annoyed :cry::D

I will have to go sometime though as it looks really amazing! I'm sure they wouldn't mind as I haven't been there for nearly a year.

Nah not really. He tells everybody off and I understood why he got on to me.

Anyway back OT because this is a topic to discuss sightings of cars and not getting told off my the mods on a forum :p

Haven't seen anything since the motorfair which kinda of sucks. I did see a lovely Mach 1 Mustang which passed the bus that day.

What a noise!

Now your the one being nasty randy. Whats with the sarcastic attitude today? :oook:

You should have got a picture of the LP640 Mortimer as it is really special ;)

That reminds me. Theres a new Lamborghini Dealership just opened up in Edinburgh but last time I was in that area I got chucked out by some manager guy or something as I guess I was spending too much time there taking photos and people were annoyed :cry::D

I will have to go sometime though as it looks really amazing! I'm sure they wouldn't mind as I haven't been there for nearly a year.

would of got the pic but by the time i got my phone out, it was gone...

Guest RB26DETT

old 66' mustang fastback, restored to factory condition. the V8 was music to my ears baby!

Havn't been out all day, going out all weekend so should hopfully snap a few cars. Might walk over to sandbanks see whats buzzing around there as it's suppose to be the fourth highest value land in the world. Should be some great cars around there, probably won't have time though :(