We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the only one I've seen here... I think, I saw some other black thing which might have been one. I've seen more Veyrons. We really don't have many American cars at all.

Yeah we did see a black one :pThe owner of that arab orange one is living in London now, but he left his Cali and Phantom are still in Bahrain :(. Oh and his Chevy SSR but that's a good thing!

Saw a Land Rover Freeland today, the only thing was there were two rather fat people sitting in it and their dog was on the outside on a lead... and they were driving along... :lol: Some people in this world :rolleyes:

Oh and found a house with a really nice Nissan GTR in the drive on a slight detour on the way back from the station.

Saw a Land Rover Freeland today, the only thing was there were two rather fat people sitting in it and their dog was on the outside on a lead... and they were driving along... :lol: Some people in this world :rolleyes:.

Too funny xD :lol:

Saw an awesome black E63 AMG (previous gen), got a glimpse of the paddles while driving past. Some of my parents' friends have an E350 black, with the same wheels (those optional multi-spokes), and its an awesome comparison. The normal one is great, but the AMG is just... :drool:

-Leadfoot

- New 6-series

- New SLK55 AMG

- Range Rover Evoque

- Aston DB5 (Totally stripped out, race seats, cage and all the stuff)

- SL65BS

- 2 DBS Volante

- 4 V12 Vantages

- Artega GT

And the usual Nurburgring stuff.