We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

Hmmm, the talk above is all quite juicy and intriguing, but...

What were you doing by a drug house :confused:

The Car was parked by the drug house therefore I had to be by the drug house.

And Tom its not a bad town lol. Just every town has its drug houses and drug dealers.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice picture, especially with the rain. However, I just noticed something about your sig; I'd always thought the SLS looks really nice in it, with the spoiler up, those wheels, and that color and all. But I just noticed that, without realizing it, I had mistaken a reflection in the window behind it for part of the car. At a glance, it looked like the SLS had a C6-style glass hatch over the back, starting at the roof and ending just before the spoiler.

But it's not actually there (and I guess I should have thought about it, because the SLS isn't available with anything like that). Such a shame, that's what the car needs. Heck, the original 300 SL had a glass hatch, not that hardtop-style thing the SLS has.

Squint at the SLS in your sig, and you'll see it.

-Leadfoot

;380775']To continue the SLS Fastback idea, here's a quickie I made. Okay, so it's a Brabus SLS, but it still proves the point. :)

They should built it! :D

-Leadfoot

It would look better if it's rear was it's front IMO.