We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

Hooolyyy Crap. There's a very good chance that I will see an Aventador and even an FF this weekend. I've just learnt this as the cars are down here for the Australian Motor show. I'll go to the dealerships today/tomorrow.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Aston007: The incredible collection in this image is beyond words. :drool: The Aventador is by no means the most impressive thing in that shot (that'd be either the S7 or the brown (!) R8 GT. ;)

@Lambo: You sure? The Spec.V is a JDM model. It might have been the standard 2012 GT-R (in which case, NEW NEW NEW), which has a facelift that looks quite a lot like a Spec. V.

-Leadfoot

;418973']@Aston007: The incredible collection in this image is beyond words. :drool: The Aventador is by no means the most impressive thing in that shot (that'd be either the S7 or the brown (!) R8 GT. ;)

@Lambo: You sure? The Spec.V is a JDM model. It might have been the standard 2012 GT-R (in which case, NEW NEW NEW), which has a facelift that looks quite a lot like a Spec. V.

-Leadfoot

Yeah it was probally a 2012. But it had Spec V rims so I dunno. Honestly any GT-R is rare in my town.

Yeah it was probally a 2012. But it had Spec V rims so I dunno. Honestly any GT-R is rare in my town.

I've just been checking the Nissan site, and I think you may have seen a GT-R Black Edition! :) I'm sorry to burst your bubble about the Spec. V thing; it's basically the same where I live (well, there is one kid at my school drives a GT-R, but that's the only exception). :leaves:

-Leadfoot

The latest trip to the land of the fat and dumb, New Jersey (no offense if you live there, but if you do, I'd recommend moving far away :eek: ), yields some interesting sightings.

• Citroen DS - Lolwut? There were three of these within an hour in New York; the first three I've ever seen. There must have been a convention somewhere.
  • Citroen Traction Avant - These are just amazing, and probably number in the single digits here in the US. Again, the first I've seen.
  • Citroen 2CVs - Again, rare as an albino unicorn.
  • Bentley Continental GTC
  • Subaru STI - There were several, of course, and two were the delectable WRC Mica Blue with gold wheels combo. :)
  • Ferrari 458 - My first! It's truly amazing, and looks far better in person. It does look a bit... flat, but it's a Ferrari, so I'm not complaining.
  • Porsche GT3 RS - This was following the Fezza.
  • Nissan GT-R
  • Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG - These things are crazy. Stupid and obnoxious, yes, but in a you-kind-of-have-to-smile way. Oh, yeah - it has side pipes. :eek:

I think that's it. :) Tired, satisfied in the way of cars.

-Leadfoot

Saw a black bentley continental gt yesterday and today I saw a 1990s black and red corvette grand sport I also saw a silver mercedes benz cls pulling out of a gas station, I also saw a grey MG MGB spider at a used car delership also in there I saw a bright blue 2010 ford mustang convertible, I also saw a 2011 black ford mustang 5.0 coupe and a 2011 silver dodge charger coupe.