We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS, THIS MIGHT START AN ARGUMENT THAT CHANGES THE MOOD OF THE FORUM AND MAKES IT A TERRIBLE PLACE TO BE. IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ROFL TODAY PLEASE VIEW THIS THREAD.

(I really hope it doesn't, I'm sick of these things.)

So............ is that a yes?

Whatever lol.

Not much today, just a nice sounding MR2, a Saab 93 with a nice kit and spoiler on it, a Carrera 4 cabriolet with a huge spoiler on the back (just like the ones on the GT3RS) and a spoiler-less, very nice sounding and looking black Supra.

Couple of days ago was walking to Pizza Hut with friends (which is only 20 minutes away) and saw (In the order of seeing them) :

Nissan 350Z (Sounded like a Ferrari as it took off out of a junction :D)

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Ford Mustang (90's)

Dodge Ram Quad Cab (Parked outside Tesco as in a normal space it wouldn't be able to fit)

Bentley Turbo R

Aston Martin DB9

Nissan Skyline R33 GTT

(Also the usual Rolls Royces in driveways in a couple of nearby streets)

The day I went to Stirling I saw a couple of classic cars including a red E-Type Series 1 and a lovely light blue Austin Healey 3000.

Then a couple of nights ago, I went to PC World and there was a lovely red Lotus Exige S parked up at Curry's but never had my camera :(

like i may have said before, theres not many expensive cars around here, but last week i saw not one, but 2 dodge vipers and a dodge ram srt-10, cruising around together. one viper was like a yellow 06 viper convertible. the other viper was like an 06 gtr-s, blue with white stripes. the ram srt-10 was like metallic orange. i also see a 2004 arctic cat 500 2 seater 4 wheeler with a light and siren on it almost every day (oh wait, its mine :D )

BTW car freak, the gallardo alone made me wish i lived in singapore. lol