We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU:C Top Gear Video Up [First 1.15mins] on YouTube [For 24 hours!]

Iced_Bullet

Only for 24 hours, the first 1.15 mins of the TDUC Top Gear video will be up on YouTube.

I only put it up to test the quality. But something went wrong .... :oook:

I thought I'd post it here anyway...

- The introy bit hasn't been changed as it's still the low quality one. But don't worry, it WILL change!

- Also, the different shots are different sizes, so I need to tweak that :mad:

Enjoy:

*video removed to keep imagination running ;)*

Very good but if i must critisice anything it's that you set the volume way to low on it. i had to turn my speakers 3/4 of the way up just to hear it clearly.
OK, yeah critism is welcome :D I hadn't put the voulme bar up I don't think before rendering, but I should hopefully do it for the final :)

Thanks for alerting me :)

Video will be taken down at around 5pm tonight! :p

Hey Iced fantastic work there mate, very clever use of angles and good syncing together the cuts. Only thing I would suggest and it could prove to be annoying though is have a different styled avatar for each presenter, the illusion of Hamster looking the same as Jezza kind of spoils it ever so slightly, a very well done job though, look forward to seeing the final result. :D

I did change them. As they do have different hair and clothes. (the same as what they actually used). But the inside of the GT isn't the brightest of places :( And you can't really see. I also used nearly every single house there is on the island with the decent in-car shots.

I used RB's money he gave me to buy one of the expensive houses. Then backed up that one. Reverted back to the original. Bought another expensive house, backed that up. Revert back again, etc etc. Meaning I could get more of a variety of in-car shots, without loosing monet and time regaining the money. However that meant that I had to change the hair and clothes and car around 60 times. Which was very time consuming. :(

IF I do another, I will think of a better way to make them look different. As it takes a lot of time to modify the character each time ... :(

But thanks for the praise!!!! :D