We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Downloadable Megapack PC confirmed !!!!

Eudemon

Me and speed like to get cosey :p Joke, but we do know each other ... for better or for worse, he can decide!

Anyway yeah, i think we do need to get back on topic. But there isn't really much more to talk about. On official forums, there was a bout 5 page debate on what type of RUF there was going to be and also if RUFs were tuned Porche or not ...

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not announced by Tenebra, but a German Administrator:

Hola' date=' und nochmal ein drittes Update zur Liste der fahrbaren Untersätze, auf die ihr mit dem neuen MegaPack Zugriff haben werdet [img']http://forums.eu.atari.com/images/smilies/atari.gif[/img]

GM (Saturn™) Curve™ Concept

Holden Efigy Concept

Spyker C8 Spyder

Spyker C8 Spyder T

TVR T440R*

Tranlated:

Hola, and again a third update to the list of mobile bases on which her with the new Mega Pack will have access

GM (Saturn ™) Curve ™ Concept

Holden Efigy Concept

Spyker C8 Spyder

Spyker C8 Spyder T

TVR T440R *

are you guys insane???? single tailights on the 599 is the best!!! Its about time Ferrari produces another type of tailights. look at the 360 modena, maranello, 612 scaglietti, enzo, F430 and all the older ferraris. They all have the same tailights, its just so boring

are you guys insane???? single tailights on the 599 is the best!!! Its about time Ferrari produces another type of tailights. look at the 360 modena, maranello, 612 scaglietti, enzo, F430 and all the older ferraris. They all have the same tailights, its just so boring

Amen to that!

Christ, the classic European dealership won't know what hit them. I had best brush up on my Koenigsegg skillz so I can get there quickly enough.

Also, how many hybrids do people think will hit the roads of Oahu when this comes out? :D

A final thought - is that Charger the early 70s Super Bee, or its zombie clone resurrected a couple of years ago?