We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your house on Google Earth?

The Queen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also this shouldn't allow people to track your house or what not as we haven't really given out any information which would allow yourself to be tracked ;)

Is it just me who has noticed the exact coordinates in the bottom left of all these images from Google Earth? IIRC I could just type those in to Google Earth myself and get to your houses. Maybe we should start cropping those bits off if you are concerned about people finding out where you live....

Thats rubbish max, well google earth and local.live.com both got further in on my house, but they still arent close enough

Did you select Microsoft Ve labels? Because everywhere I've looked I've been able to see everywhere in detail, so you must be doing something wrong.

Google Earth is apparently is as rubbish as Ken Livingstone in my area. They put my address at my annoying neighbor's house instead of mine. So I had to circle my house. Plus it's low quality in Google Earth so it's even more rubbish!

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc294/CarboyZR1/AHHH.jpg

Update: Tried Virtual Earth and That's A lot more brilliant!!

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc294/CarboyZR1/AHHHHHH2.jpg

EDIT: Getting Rid of Anything Risking Anything.

You should really edit your street name out of the pic Carboy. This thread is a really bad idea IMO.

Probably is but if no street names are there its near enough impossible to find somesones house form that. I'm going to get rid of the area pic now as it's not really needed, nothing wrong with showing house imo.