We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

hello im new and a bit of a noob with this stuff. but i got the megapack from the website (broguth) and i got the game itself from goodwill and one of those momo racing wheels. but cant get online.(WHAT A FIND! probably a mom that threw out from son) but i cant get online and i wanna get the F-430 Scuderia (ima Italian and love Ferrari) from Toold 831. but it said i need magic map (have) and the bling bling mod. but i have the megapack is there a way to work with megapack??

Wait, so you have the megapack?

There should be no problems, then. Most of these mods are designed specifically to work for MegaPack-equipped games.

also, @ Djey's post regarding interior colors: sweet :D I'm also quite happy to see the other planned features, even if I'll have to wait for a long time for them to be released. I can wait :thumbsup:

Found a bug, the cam+IK changes don't "stick" on the SLK-55 Performance Package. I can change them in the list, but they don't take effect ingame.

They stick on the regular SLK-55 just fine, but not on the upgrade.

The physics change doesn't take effect either.

Found a bug, the cam+IK changes don't "stick" on the SLK-55 Performance Package. I can change them in the list, but they don't take effect ingame.

They stick on the regular SLK-55 just fine, but not on the upgrade.

The physics change doesn't take effect either.

Yeah, my fault in car slots xml file; I will provide an update with next version.

A question about the cameras and IK's you're adding....

Are these already existing (but locked) settings, or are you making all new ones???

If it's the latter, would it be possible to make a camera set high enough that some of the SUV's and trucks could work?

Step 1. Make sure you have version 1.10.2 or later, otherwise you are likely to corrupt your Database.BNK.

Step 2. Backup the file Database.BNK, which is in (tdu install directory)\Euro\BNK\Database\, and put the backup somewhere you can find it easily.

Step 3. Open Mod Tools. Select Vehicle Manager.

Step 4. Double-click the car you want to edit. Click Data Sheet.

Step 5: Click Change and then select whichever you want to change. Select the new name you want. Repeat Step 5 as many times as you want.

Step 6. Press Save.

Repeat Steps 4-6 for every car you want to edit, while you have Vehicle Manager open.

:thumbsup:

Thanks alot for everything Djey! ^^

But I just have one question, you say that you need to replace the DB.bnk in your Euro/Bnk/Database folder, but when I extract the Magic-Map (1.45) in there, it doesnt say replace or anything. So I've also downloaded someone's Audi R8 Mod, but when I go into that store my game crashes. :(