We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How Desperate For GTAIV Are You?

Nodz86

How Desperate For GTAIV Are You? 20 Days Desperate?

I personally can't think of anything else at the moment. GTAIV has burrowed into my brain like a little uzi-toting field mouse, and it's nibbling on my synapses in such a ticklish way that I can't concentrate.

BUT - I'm not so desperate for the game that I would camp outside a game shop for twenty days. Yes, twenty. 20. Days. In Sweden, however, this is perfectly normal. Well, maybe not normal, but it is happening. A bunch of hardcore GTA nuts have been queing for the game since April 9, braving the Swedish spring in order to be first in line when the game goes on sale on April 29. They reckon it might even be a world record for queing for a videogame. It's impressive dedication, but haven't you heard of pre-order lads?

Check out the photos at Danish supersite Xboxlife.dk!

y1p_1SmW1KBnvLg7kHevYIdXmrsO6qSJkihchIgWZbtwUAtS7fnsl79txDwgT5Tb7bjpsnn_q1LdRs

From aceybongos

Uhh not very tbh, I guess it's because I'm old enough to buy the game myself but even though I know it will be brilliant, I'm not in any real eagerness to get my hands on it. Hel I'm just going to go down, trade some CoD4 and something else and get it if I can, it's not a massive thing a games release to me anymore. Guess I'm getting somewhat sensible as I get older.

I was really excited but they delayed it by too much (I know why, i'm just ashamed to say it :D) so now I don't really care. I'm quite excited about it but i cba to do missions as in the past 6 months I have completed GTA:SA, completed VCS, completed LCS three times and tried to complete VC but got bored, so i really cba to do missions.

I'm not desperate for it at all. It seems i'm too old to get too excited about a game now :(

its a stupid time to bring it out tho. 2 weeks before the start of the great British GCSE and A Level season. I have no free time as it is and my exams don't start until the 16th May!

(btw, hello everyone, its been a while, a long while!)

o.O Christ, its craigie :p

thanks for the welcome! hopefully thats a warm one ! :p

a guy at school claims that play.com have dispatched his today. He likes to 'bend' stories tho so i guess we'll wait and see. I think he's stupid. I'd get hooked and there'd go my decent exam results

I'm not desperate for it at all. It seems i'm too old to get too excited about a game now :(

its a stupid time to bring it out tho. 2 weeks before the start of the great British GCSE and A Level season. I have no free time as it is and my exams don't start until the 16th May!

(btw, hello everyone, its been a while, a long while!)

Yep, was a stupid time, we have our SATs a week the next week too so even when I do get it, I won't be playing it until after SATs.

Personally its the only thing on my mind at the moment hell my Hockey team I support are out of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and you know what I am not that bothered about it really, I guess it will sink around June when the cup is being lifted by the winning team :(.

Anyway yeah at the moment my mind consists of the following:

GTA

GTA

GTA

Eating

GTA

GTA

GTA

Drinking

GTA

GTA

GTA

Breathing

GTA

GTA

GTA

NHL

GTA

GTA

GTA

Did I mention GTA :p ?????????

Hell I have even got problems at work that aren't bothering me because of ths game :p.