We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

hello peoples

x laura x

Hi im laura as you probably already guessed, I like handcuffs, showers and the number three. I dont really like games but someone on this forum told me to sign up. I am somebodys girlfriend of this forum but who?

Welcome!

*waits patiently for Spam to flood in*

The thing i want to know is how all the Better halves know to but x -Username- x in, that makes me suspicous

The reason for shar having it is bacause she uses it on another forum and she has it on her GT. Also Han has big X's rather than small x's

*takes off trenchcoat*
Another hard days flashing eh?

Hey there Laura, nice to have you here, no idea who you could be the gf of but I have heard Clancy the 1 legged 3 eyebrowed Flamingo talking about someone but I don't think he would be your type. :D I hope your watchful eye doesn't make the mysterious member more timid and quiet, unless of course it's someone we don't like then wahey thanks for joining!

Atleast put the coat back on mike! Gosh!

And welcome,

My guess is, it's MCW92's other half :D

yeh i think it was MCWs also!

Who on earth said i dont have clothes underneath this Trenchcoat

You dirty minded people, This is a trenchcoat, only this ones cool :D

Picture++020+%282%29+-+trench+coat.jpg

yeh i think it was MCWs also!

Who on earth said i dont have clothes underneath this Trenchcoat

You dirty minded people, This is a trenchcoat, only this ones cool :D

Picture++020+%282%29+-+trench+coat.jpg

Yeah, but that's what flashers wear before they, well.. Flash xD

Hi im laura as you probably already guessed, I like handcuffs, showers and the number three. I dont really like games but someone on this forum told me to sign up. I am somebodys girlfriend of this forum but who?

ribbit ribbit. Hello THERE mih friend. This TdU:C HQ and we like to hav3 n3w ppl here b3caus3 w3 ar3 happy and like teh numba 3. Im Baltoman the Offical Doorman and YOU ARE DOOOOOOOOMEEED. YAAAAAYAYAYYAAYYAYAYAYYA, MEN PREPARE YOUR CROSSBOWSSSSS.

:oook::oook::oook::oook::oook::oook: Coencidence?

Hello there, Welcome new girlfriend of somebody. Im the Official Doorman and your about to har strange things.

Ok... There recently has been rumors about a guy here likes to sleep in the nude and then jump around TDU:C HQ naked, I really doubt it but Ive many ppl talking about it. Woner who he is. Plz dont worry about teh rumors, We'll take some attitude TOOT TOOT TOOT TOOT TOOT TOOT TOOT TOOT