We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Warning Over 18s Only : Topless Italian Beauty

YeOldeTDUMan

Well I finally picked up my new car last night ...

after spending months talking about a new car while waiting for a new job and then waiting for the car to be built

I'll take some pics in a week or so's time when the weather is nicer and I can get hold of my dad's camera ... but in the meantime a teaser of some sort ... doesn't take a genius to work out my new car ...

And now for the younger members of the forum ...

Wow man I like picked up this well smart car last night ... banging set of rims man ... 19s ... well cool ... tunes ain't too bad eiver got usb port and everyfing ... the interior is like class ... bran lev-ver seats an all ... don't go that fast but it's smart for cruizin for the ladiezzzz ;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there is nothing wrong with it, it was just the idea of you and hybrid

lol so there nothing wrong with the idea of Shar then??

Anyways lets leave it there I don't wanna highjack the thread.

Who done the sig for you Hybrid and have you got any stats of the car (usual top speed, 0-60, etc)??

Hybrid,

You are a legend :D !!!!!!

So welcome to the world of owning an Italian car, it won't be pleasant or easy (I have already found out :o !!!) but hey atleast we have style :D !!!!!!!!

So will you join my group now then ??????

<jaw drop>

Man that is awesome! So nice that you got that instead of say a TT or 3-series coupe... Bet you must be feeling mighty proud of yourself now!

How much did it cost you over there? For comparison, a base Alfa Spider here is $170k.

somtimes i do wish i was living in the UK... :(

Who done the sig for you Hybrid and have you got any stats of the car (usual top speed, 0-60, etc)??

The pics was off the official Alfa Spider LE site ... www.alfaspiderle.co.uk the 'sig' was done by Random I think (mind is getting forgetful in my old age!)

As to the stats:

top speed: more than I'll drive it as as it's a cruiser

0-60: a few seconds

mpg: well I've got about 30 so far in my couple of days of owning it

so as you'll gather I've no idea how fast it goes or how quickly it gets there ... not the point really otherwise you'd buy a TT, 350Z or a Z4

It looks stunning and it sounds good too ... nice throaty noise occasionally from the exhausts

So will you join my group now then ??????

Erm ... You'll find I did yesterday

How much did it cost you over there? For comparison, a base Alfa Spider here is $170k

The list price in the UK for the LE was £25,500 the same prices as a base spec 2.2JTS ... but you get about 4k worth of options for free ... oh the LEs are all sold now (as far as I'm aware)

Nodz - yeah looking forward to lots of topless motoring