We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Vandals. The wall fights back!

Eudemon

Let me Just Point Out the Structure of that Post

Call Speed a Chav - Rules out all things that chavs do - Still thinks he is a chav

Care to explain :D

Chav music, chav hair, wants to chav out his KA (really badly! :eek_blue:), Chav clothes ish, OK, he's got better - but xD

Want more?

Speed + Iced = <3 lol ;)

Definition of Chav:

[Devvo The Chav @ YouTube] - Beware, strong language!

Chav (pronounced /ʧæv/) also Charv/Charver (pronounced /ʧɑːv/) are mainly derogatory slang terms in the United Kingdom for a stereotype fixated on low quality or counterfeit goods. It commonly refers to those belonging to a youth sub-culture, often stereotypically associated with a low socio-economic class, a striking dress sense and criminal activity.

The widespread use of the chav stereotype has come under criticism; some argue that it amounts simply to snobbery and elitism,[3] and that serious social problems such as Anti-Social Behaviour Orders, teenage pregnancy, delinquency and alcoholism in low-income areas should not be scoffed at.

Google Images (What a laugh! xD) :

chav.jpg

The huge argus jewellery

They look as if they havnt had shower/bath in ages

foul mouth

no manners

Ugly pet dogs

girls hair is so stretched back to pony tail, with loads hair gel

and hoop earrings

loud music in s h i t t y car

anthem club music

their face are red - mainly because of alcohol

eat fish and chips for dinner nearly everyday

I went to this trouble as I wanted a laugh :p

The actual term 'chav' means a lower class person, as in living arrangements, nothing to do with 'chavving' up cars or setting fire to things.

I am quite insulted when people say I am a chav, as I don't live on a council estate etc.

Please don't say words that you don't know the meaning of.

chav does mean the steriotype of burberry/trackies, vauxhall nove, ASBO, criminal record, rubbish music, to be honest.

most of the chavs that made my life hell in school were quite well off, they just wanted attention by being arseholes, the ones that actually were off a council estate, that wore hand me downs and were rough cause of how they were brought up were the most decent.

The Council Housed And Violent (C.H.A.V) acronym was just something uninformed snobs came up with.

I'm not a chav, grrrrr.

Just because my Ka has Lexus lights doesn't mean it's "chavved out."

The huge argus jewellery

They look as if they havnt had shower/bath in ages

foul mouth

no manners

Ugly pet dogs

girls hair is so stretched back to pony tail, with loads hair gel

and hoop earrings

loud music in s h i t t y car

anthem club music

their face are red - mainly because of alcohol

eat fish and chips for dinner nearly everyday

None of that describes me in the slightest, so you fail Lol.

The actual term 'chav' means a lower class person, as in living arrangements, nothing to do with 'chavving' up cars or setting fire to things.

I am quite insulted when people say I am a chav, as I don't live on a council estate etc.

Please don't say words that you don't know the meaning of.

I was joking when I said they were granny bashers you know ;) Anyway, the stereotype (not everyone) of lower class people living in council estates is associated with of crime and violence and sleesiness etc. Just watch various 'Cops with Cameras' etc.

Guest RB26DETT

so... he doesn't have a foot now? :p

meh chav, we have simliar term for it over here. they're called jologs. :p they listen to really crappy music, aka our local music. i hate it our local music. ask randy, i made him listen to one song. :p

Lmao, nice one Iced. However, i don't agree with Yahoo answers saying about listening to club music. I don't know ONE chav who listens to club music and i know more than you can count.

Btw, i always thought CHAV meant Council Housed Adolescent Vermin :p.

EDIT: 666th Post! RAWR

I'm not a chav, grrrrr.

Just because my Ka has Lexus lights doesn't mean it's "chavved out."

None of that describes me in the slightest, so you fail Lol.

Having a Ka doesn't make you a chav, it makes you gay :) Or very camp :)

I hate lexus lights! Meh! Get Angel lights dude! :p

I hate vandals who just go around with the goal of making everybody miserable.

But I do idolize some "vandals". In Los Angeles, Graffiti art is a huge part of the culture. I have a friend who is a graffiti artist. You see some pretty amazing murals and such. Of course, there are a lot of people who just tag and spray stupid things. And there are a LOT of gang signs. A LOT!