We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My car sounded like it had a fart box on it today...

I was driving from Falkirk back to Aberdeen, 5 miles south of Dundee, the very back silencer came detached at the front end. When the Britannia rescue guy turned up, he kicked the silencer and the back end of the car visibly dropped.... :eek:

The silencer was wedging the back of the car up, and it happened at 75mph...

I drove 5 miles into Dundee in a 1.2 Punto that sounded extremely badly modified and sat in a Kwik Fit for an hour and a half, and now my bank account is £75 lighter...

A journey which should have taken about 2 and a half hours, took 5 instead. :rolleyes:

Matt88;87350']My car sounded like it had a fart box on it today...

I was driving from Falkirk back to Aberdeen, 5 miles south of Dundee, the very back silencer came detached at the front end. When the Britannia rescue guy turned up, he kicked the silencer and the back end of the car visibly dropped.... :eek:

The silencer was wedging the back of the car up, and it happened at 75mph...

I drove 5 miles into Dundee in a 1.2 Punto that sounded extremely badly modified and sat in a Kwik Fit for an hour and a half, and now my bank account is £75 lighter...

A journey which should have taken about 2 and a half hours, took 5 instead. :rolleyes:

Does that have anything to do with this thread? I'm confused

Does that have anything to do with this thread? I'm confused

It doesn't. I think he's mistaken this forum for his blog.

Anyway, back to the topic: It was a question, but it will not be done... since it can't be done... So that means: there's not going to be a download.

- Little_Ghost

It's not as simple as that, it's not really possible to import your own models into TDU so all you can really do is change some wheels, the dials and lights, you can't at the moment anyway alter the cars shape.

Also welcome to TDUc.