We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Everyone Knows... & Love is Noise

Eudemon

This is a video idea I have had for a while and while having some free time and watching the F1 I decided to try and finish the first part of it that I recorded about 2 months ago.

Not going to say any more as that would spoil it imo so hope you enjoy it. Car is a stock Pagani Zonda Roadster and as you will see I wasn't taking it easy if you catch quick glances at the speedo. :cheeky:

Well that's enough talk, on with the show. :D

====================================================

Highly recommend the HQ versions

Love is Noise (Run pt2)

HQ version (recommended)

Everyone Knows (Run pt1)

HQ version (recommended)

Ooh, very nice idea, I don't normally like sped up driving, but this one was alright, probably because I know how hard it is to drive that fast dodging traffic in H/C Mode! The music helped too I think =]

Somehow I think what type of YouTube profile you have decides on the quality you can produce videos too. As this bunch of videos aren't as HQ in standard mode .... unless it's the date at sign up point ...

• 2 weeks later...

Matt I actually did a video with that song ages ago, RUF Drift Uncut, it was really popular too though the little kiddies always messaged me for a challenge and was surprised to hear I didn't like drifting much. lol

Using that song also got the usual "gay", "shhhh music" etc... If you don't use what people like they shout at you for it.

Thanks for the comment though mate and I have been considering doing a sort of rendezvous video through the main city with the bumper view and nothing on screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice video, Iced just told me about this. Very enjoyable to watch, I prefer it when you went around corners though ;) Probably because it looked cool when fast forwarded, Part 2 was most enjoyable because the song makes it great as well as the video itself, sorry late reply ;) Nice video Diab.